Ashes Discussion

Australia above average now- 257 has been the average score this year from seven innings here.
That might have something to do with Tasmania batting there tho 😂. Nah just kidding, I’m pretty confident we have enough considering England haven’t hit 300 yet. I can’t see them doing it with some pink ball in-experience and to me it just seems like there key pieces or Joe Root doesn’t have the right temperament at the moment to get runs.

I thought this was the Ashes discussion thread, not the thread to celebrate wickets.

Burns in my opinion is the glaring symbol of all that is wrong with this England side. He is a rubbish fielder, he's usually off with the fairies most of the time in the field, has a horrible hairstyle, obviously can't bowl and has one of the worst batting techniques you'll ever see and yet, he's comfortably their best opener, probably third best bat.

Burns in my opinion is the glaring symbol of all that is wrong with this England side. He is a rubbish fielder, he's usually off with the fairies most of the time in the field, has a horrible hairstyle, obviously can't bowl and has one of the worst batting techniques you'll ever see and yet, he's comfortably their best opener, probably third best bat.
Ok I for one agree with you but I don’t think he is there best opener definitely 2nd best though and well he is up there with the bat but 3rd might be a touch high. Did Zac Crawley a bit dirty but exactly right it’s not a great if he is in your side. Sort of bloke who wouldn’t look that out of place playing 1’s or even 2’s for your local club yet he is playing for his country.

Ok I for one agree with you but I don’t think he is there best opener definitely 2nd best though and well he is up there with the bat but 3rd might be a touch high. Did Zac Crawley a bit dirty but exactly right it’s not a great if he is in your side. Sort of bloke who wouldn’t look that out of place playing 1’s or even 2’s for your local club yet he is playing for his country.

I actually think Sibley is their best opener but it is like choosing which brussel sprout is the best, they ALL suck.

Wow, how good was that prodigious in-swing from the pitch there!!!! How good is in-pitch-swing-seam-swing-spin-whatever-Ryan-Harris-said!

I actually think Sibley is their best opener but it is like choosing which brussel sprout is the best, they ALL suck.
😂😂 I haven’t ever seen Sibley might be better than Burns but Zac Crawley is impressive to me. Even if he isn’t always at his best his promise just makes him all the more worthwhile compared to the other plodders. The fact that Sibley didn’t make the squad with these weak bunch is pretty telling to me. I could be wrong though.

Captain dismisses captain.

dead poets society GIF

These trivia questions with the shark from the chaser are the absolute blurst. Pointless cross promotion

Cummins wicket 181.
Top 20 for Australia. Unbelievable when he had six years between Test one and two.

Well that’s just unacceptable especially the high standards you have as an Aussie team. Something we pride ourselves on. At least it’s Warner and he is a class fielder likely won’t turn into a habit.

Well that’s just unacceptable especially the high standards you have as an Aussie team. Something we pride ourselves on. At least it’s Warner and he is a class fielder likely won’t turn into a habit.

So far two sitters dropped and two edges not reviewed.

This is the most pissweak performance from England through the entire 5 game series

We were 3/12, ball was swinging, seaming, overcast skies, pitch as green as anything you'd find in a marijuana farm.. and they somehow let the game slip away

I don't know whether this is a sign of how far the likes of Travis Head and Cam Green have come or a further example of how shit England are

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.