Ashes Discussion

Cummins test average is 21.31. He's a freak.

Head and shoulders above every other bowler in test cricket right now

This is the most pissweak performance from England through the entire 5 game series

We were 3/12, ball was swinging, seaming, overcast skies, pitch as green as anything you'd find in a marijuana farm.. and they somehow let the game slip away

I don't know whether this is a sign of how far the likes of Travis Head and Cam Green have come or a further example of how shit England are

Imagine what their score would have been if Warner caught the sitter and we referred/appealed the 2 edges

did Warner get on the plane to Hobart ... this has to be his worst match ever.

dropped a sitter and got out for a pair

did Warner get on the plane to Hobart ... this has to be his worst match ever.

dropped a sitter and got out for a pair

There's no doubt he struggles significantly on a pitch that is doing something, as most batsmen would but it seems like he's completely useless on a pitch that has a bit in it

Having said that, it was a great catch

**** sake... England getting to bowl in the best conditions for both innings

Patience my friends we have won the ashes the clean sweep is gone how about we sit tight and see where the game takes us.

Thats what winning the toss does. But at the same time **** sakes top order been hopeless this game.
Ball is seaming everywhere on this pitch... and imagine having to face it under lights on top of that

We'll probably lose 5 or 6 tonight and then be out second session tomorrow giving the poms the best batting conditions.

It's probably one thing I hate the most about day night tests... how lopsided batting can be depending on which session you happen to be in.

We'll probably lose 5 or 6 tonight and then be out second session tomorrow giving the poms the best batting conditions.

It's probably one thing I hate the most about day night tests... how lopsided batting can be depending on which session you happen to be in.
Exactly they have opened both innings in overcast and under the lights whereas we started in pure sunlight and by the time the lights were on the ball was fairly old. Anyway England need some help and we still skittles them.

That ball is swinging (not seaming note) around corners at the moment.

Exactly they have opened both innings in overcast and under the lights whereas we started in pure sunlight and by the time the lights were on the ball was fairly old. Anyway England need some help and we still skittles them.
We'll skittle them if we can somehow last 3 sessions... if we lose 5 tonight I don't know if we can last 2 sessions tomorrow.

Day night tests are as much about batting time as it is getting runs.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.