Ashes Test Brisbane - day 3, November 27, who's keen?

$27 are the cheapest tickets. Think that's general reserved.

Mind you, seems to think there's bugger all tickets available that day anyway. Might pass. Ticketmaster is gay.

I had a ticket for the first day but I had to give it up because I can't afford to have anymore days off. [icon_frown I'd go on the Saturday though.

Lets go to the beach instead. We could cruise down the cost that day, so for a surf grab a feed. GET THAT TAT OF YOUR FINISHED ie STARTED.

Sounds like a plan. We tell them we have gone to the cricket that way we don't have to drag kids along :)

A Bulls game I would prefer, because of less cost and less crowd.

I'm not usually a fan of Twenty20 cricket but IMO the Big Bash games at the Gabba are the best cricket games to go to these days, especially as far as value for money goes.

Jeba said:
I'm not usually a fan of Twenty20 cricket but IMO the Big Bash games at the Gabba are the best cricket games to go to these days, especially as far as value for money goes.

Yeah tru, hopefully the bulls can sign a few internationals. I was hoping they would get Freddie Flintoff.

And a quick icon_thumbs_u to you Beads re your avatar. Simply the best character on TV at the moment, in any show!!

Active Now

• jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.