Auckland 9s - Brisbane vs Bulldogs - LIVE Discussion

Parcell with another try saver on Elliott.

Opacic loses it 20m out now.

Fantastic hustle from Parcell. Just the Nines but liking what I'm seeing.

Broncos win 13-0.

That was terrible.

Meh, at least we got a win.

Parcell looks real good at this stage

What's up with our fitness? Milford looks like he just finished 4 back to back Ironman events before he showed up to the ground today..

What's up with our fitness? Milford looks like he just finished 4 back to back Ironman events before he showed up to the ground today..

They have been smashed in the preseason, that's been well reported. They are lethargic because they are stuffed and they don't give a shit about this tournament or that fans will use this as some kind of indication of the season ahead.

They have been smashed in the preseason, that's been well reported.

Could've fooled me, looks like half the team has been on the Sam Thaiday diet.

I'm going to just chalk it up to bulking, hopefully the plan was for Milford to stack on some KG's and then for the final month of pre-season he'll cut, and come Round 1 he'll be lean and ready to fire.

#STAYPOSITIVE

The Nines are just a way of working back into the season and certainly is not indicative of a great deal. The team will come together and we will all be happy if we keep expectation in check......I don't really think we will start clicking until we've got at least a dozen games completed if even then

It's nice to get a win and to end our campaign on a win. It basically looked like a training run out there and will clearly be completely different from a first grade team. Milford looked disinterested the whole tournament, but I think I know why.

It's nice to get a win and to end our campaign on a win. It basically looked like a training run out there and will clearly be completely different from a first grade team. Milford looked disinterested the whole tournament, but I think I know why.

Why?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • Fozz
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosMan
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Horseheadsup
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.