Auckland 9s - Broncos vs Knights

Bad luck on the ACL to Stagg (How many is that for the career?)

I think we can easily beat the Eels / Sharks in the Semi, probably play the Warriors / Bunnies in the final.

whoever wins warriors v souths will win the comp imo

Bad luck on the ACL to Stagg (How many is that for the career?)

I think we can easily beat the Eels / Sharks in the Semi, probably play the Warriors / Bunnies in the final.

As much as I hate to say, I think that's his career over. Does he try to come back from it at his age?

As much as I hate to say, I think that's his career over. Does he try to come back from it at his age?

I'd hang it up if I was him (If it is indeed an ACL), he just re-signed until the end of 2015, but at this stage he'll be lucky to be back for Round 1, 2015.

Retire pls Stagg, thanks for your service.

Does he get all the money if he retires? If he doesn't, there's no point from his perspective.

Bad luck to Stagg. If true it's a good thing we got Lowrie who can cover that role.

Hold your horses, I haven't heard anything about Stagg tearing an ACL.

We were a bit fortunate in that one with Mullen going down as it looked like he was just about to set up another Knights try. The Knights struggled from that point on and the Hoffman try was pretty arsey.

Still, can only play what's infront of you and the boys did very well. Didn't expect to see them make it this far, it's been a good tourney.

The big thing to take out of the match was the form shown by Nikorima. I don't know if it'll translate into the 13 man game, but he's been a stand out so far in the 9s.

our semi also has the longest break before the final - could certainly be useful to get that bit longer rest if we manage to win the semi.

Stagg with a suspected medial tear.

2-6 weeks recovery time.

Anyone know when our next game is? I need to make sure I'm in front of a TV.

Can someone give me a game summary? Sounds like we're starting to click and Nikorima and Copley are showing some form?

2:45pm QLD time...

I'm loving this format, I really am...it's something different, and it really showcases the athletes of the game. Injuries are a terrible thing but it's a competitive sport, and a heavy contact one at that - they're bound to happen one way or another. Push the body too far and something will break.

Looks like we play Sharks.

Hold your horses, I haven't heard anything about Stagg tearing an ACL.

We were a bit fortunate in that one with Mullen going down as it looked like he was just about to set up another Knights try. The Knights struggled from that point on and the Hoffman try was pretty arsey.

Still, can only play what's infront of you and the boys did very well. Didn't expect to see them make it this far, it's been a good tourney.

The big thing to take out of the match was the form shown by Nikorima. I don't know if it'll translate into the 13 man game, but he's been a stand out so far in the 9s.

This.

On a side note, I think the NRL are going to have to re-think the All Stars game because this has been fantastic IMO

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Browny
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Financeguy
  • Fatboy
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Porthoz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.