Australia 2022 World Cup Squad

I can't believe Oates has been snubbed
I can. He's no thrills and isn't the typical x-factor winger that will sell tickets and put bums on seats, at least from a commercial standpoint.

It's definitely politics that guys like JAC get a run over him and would have been picked over him regardless of the surgery. Can already see the pre-game segment on how much it means to his community and how much adversity he has overcome to wear the green and gold.

I can see them picking Suallii and the comms spending the entire tournament sucking him off.

I can. He's no thrills and isn't the typical x-factor winger that will sell tickets and put bums on seats, at least from a commercial standpoint.

It's definitely politics that guys like JAC get a run over him and would have been picked over him regardless of the surgery. Can already see the pre-game segment on how much it means to his community and how much adversity he has overcome to wear the green and gold.

I can see them picking Suallii and the comms spending the entire tournament sucking him off.

To be fair, Suaalli has been pretty impressive, I can understand the hype.

To be fair, Suaalli has been pretty impressive, I can understand the hype.

He's a freak. No issue with him being there, the talent is obvious.

Very quickly overtaken Cobbo and Coates.

Cobbo and Flegler in PM`s 13 ?

A winger for the Broncos, Cobbo has been selected at centre for the clash.

AUSTRALIAN PM'S XIII SQUAD

1. Daine Laurie, 2. Josh Addo-Carr, 3. Selwyn Cobbo, 4. Zac Lomax, 5. Jojo Fifita, 6. Matt Burton, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, 9. Ben Hunt, 10. Thomas Flegler, 11. Nat Butcher, 12. Angus Crichton, 13. Josh King, 14. Max King, 15. Beau Fermor, 16. Jake Simpkin, 17. Luke Garner, 18. Josh Curran, 19. Jake Averillo, 20. Sam Walker.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/broncos-duo-flegler-cobbo-pms-074212501.html

Jojo Fafita on wing lol, how thin are the stocks.

Would of had Walsh ahead of Laurie.

Cobbo and Flegler in PM`s 13 ?

A winger for the Broncos, Cobbo has been selected at centre for the clash.

AUSTRALIAN PM'S XIII SQUAD

1. Daine Laurie, 2. Josh Addo-Carr, 3. Selwyn Cobbo, 4. Zac Lomax, 5. Jojo Fifita, 6. Matt Burton, 7. Daly Cherry-Evans, 8. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, 9. Ben Hunt, 10. Thomas Flegler, 11. Nat Butcher, 12. Angus Crichton, 13. Josh King, 14. Max King, 15. Beau Fermor, 16. Jake Simpkin, 17. Luke Garner, 18. Josh Curran, 19. Jake Averillo, 20. Sam Walker.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/broncos-duo-flegler-cobbo-pms-074212501.html
Burton centre, Cobbo wing, Walker 5/8 would have been good to see. Fermor also deserves a start.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.