Australia 31 American Samoa 0?????

American Samoa suck they should stick to Rugby:haha::haha::haha:

I also just got my learners license just a few days ago, Yippee

awesome video mate

I just put some cream cheese on a sandwich

If someone were to buy me a tamagotchi, I would want a RED ONE, wait no, blue, no red.

Some plants grow, some don't.

Imagine if you were wearing a thong (g string) and a pair of thongs (pluggers) at the same time. that would be CRAZY!!

Hmmm Turkey. My favourite city is Istanbul.

If Dr Seuss was sitting with Jesus and a spanish person came along saying "Jesus!" Do you think Dr Seuss would be thinking the person was saying "Hey Seuss"? That leads to Dr Seuss and Jesus responding at the same time and then they argue over who she was talking to and then Dr Seuss dies of food poisoning because he ate Green Eggs. but its ok because Dr Seuss died for our sins.

I wonder if theres a Metal band out there called Metal as anything that do Mental as anything covers. would be cool I suppose.

If the San in San Francisco and San Diego means saint, does that mean that Nappy San is a saint???????omg

Quit while you're ahead? thats stupid! That means you forfeit.

Chickety China the Chinese Chicken, you have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin, watchin x files with no lights on we're dans le maison i hope the smokin mans in this one

Who the #### is that tall guy on Everybody Loves Raymond. He can't be an actor, surely. He just mumbles. I think he just showed up one day and they didnt have the heart to tell him to leave.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.