CRICKET Australia v India

Swepson coming home. Kuhnemann on his way.

Shit , eh ?
He wasn`t good enough when I suggested him instead of Agar the other week .

I think he could be very useful on a bunsen burner .

Few positives to take away
  • Agar likely never to be picked as an Australian test spinner again
  • Lyon no longer walks into this side purely on reputation
Lyon isn’t leaving the side until he decides to, unfortunately. He was initially picked over a spinner who averaged better than Warne at fc level for reasons known only to the all mighty: there’s no way in hell they flick him for Murphy.

Shit , eh ?
He wasn`t good enough when I suggested him instead of Agar the other week .

I think he could be very useful on a bunsen burner .

You said you wanted him because he always performs- I pointed out he can't make the Bulls team.

Just finished his second game for the season today.

Lyon isn’t leaving the side until he decides to, unfortunately. He was initially picked over a spinner who averaged better than Warne at fc level for reasons known only to the all mighty: there’s no way in hell they flick him for Murphy.

Love how you keep saying this despite knowing that O'Keefe was banned his whole career because he was drunk every day.

The inference is that the player you want does perform in the big moments otherwise why would you be bringing him in?

Seems strange to find another player that doesn't perform.

We have seen Kuhnemann spin his team to victory more than once . Agar ???

The selectors seem to think differently to you ?

We have seen Kuhnemann spin his team to victory more than once . Agar ???

The selectors seem to think differently to you ?

They're welcome to; but doesn't change the fact he can't make the Bulls team. Even if he plays the next test and gets 20 wickets that won't change the fact, he can't make the Bulls team and I am correct.

I reckon this is part of it, the biggest part- they want to be in your head. They would love those photos being out there.

Start changing your team, jumping at shadows.

Maher and Law loved other teams coming to Brisbane and talking about grass and green.

Former Test wicketkeeper Brad Haddin believed all of the pre-match chatter about the pitch meant the Aussies put their “energy into the wrong places” and tripped themselves up.

“The wicket didn’t play as bad as the score suggested,” Haddin told Fox Cricket.

“I think there were five LBWs from the straight ball … they were totally outclassed by India.

“They put too much energy into worrying about what the surface was going to do.

“I think a lot of that came about because I think Australia were worried about the wicket. I think they were spooked about what it was going to do.”

100% Bradley, nothing wrong with the pitch.

Left handers in the Test.

Australia 65 runs at 7.2
India 154 runs at 77.

Warner batting right handed and wasting time, dropping Head- it all showed they are beaten by this team before they even get out there.

They're welcome to; but doesn't change the fact he can't make the Bulls team. Even if he plays the next test and gets 20 wickets that won't change the fact, he can't make the Bulls team and I am correct.
. You got it right as always congrats ! Pat yourself on the back .

I'm watching England v NZ right now and I tell you what, I would love to see Australia go all 'Bazball' on India. Look, it may well totally blow up in their faces, I get that but even so, at least they will likely have more than 90 on the board to show for it.

Marnus giving Kuhnemann his baggy green.

Look he's a Queenslander and this is Australia so I hope he gets 19 wickets but gee a Test when you can't make the Bulls team reeks of desperate for an "Ashwin" at any cost.

12 games, 33 wickets at 35 for the Bulls.

Those 12 games stretch from February 21 to last week.

Four wickets this season.

Three spinners and Cummins.

Head back in.

Australia batting.

Wow I have massive concerns on this third umpire. VERY clear edge on slow mo and he says there appears to be no edge. Next second, HUGE spike on snicko.

Active Now

• mieko
  • Jason Simmons
  • Morkel
  • The Boss
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Bronx48
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bb_gun
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dexter
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.