CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Prime Minister's XI squad to play Pakistan: Nathan McSweeney (c), Cameron Bancroft, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Nathan McAndrew, Todd Murphy, Michael Neser, Jimmy Peirson, Matthew Renshaw, Mark Steketee, Beau Webster.

Heat are stuffed round one! Thanks Albo

Thank God (@Nashy) for the 'ignore thread' option.

I dream of the day when Marcus Harris is no longer considered for Aust selection.

Renshaw gets his chance in India and then in England ... this year Bancroft or Harris will probably get a gift chance playing Pakistan and Windies in an Aust summer... most likely fail and then Renshaw will cop a tough overseas series again.

Australia Test squad:​

• David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Mitch Marsh, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins (captain), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Scott Boland, Cameron Green, Lance Morris*.
*uncapped

Thank you for posting in positional order

I like this kids game . He bowls a mean bouncer , swings it away from right handers and has a nasty yorker . All the while looking like he`s just having a trundle . Seems a cool cat .

I like this kids game . He bowls a mean bouncer , swings it away from right handers and has a nasty yorker . All the while looking like he`s just having a trundle . Seems a cool cat .
I thought he was very tall but from the limited info around it looks like he is 178cm (same as Jhye Richardson)

I thought he was very tall but from the limited info around it looks like he is 178cm (same as Jhye Richardson)
That’s crazy.. haven’t seen too much of him but just assumed he was in that Cummins, Hazelwood 6’3 mould..

He’s nearly two inches shorter than Glen Maxwell!

That’s crazy.. haven’t seen too much of him but just assumed he was in that Cummins, Hazelwood 6’3 mould..

He’s nearly two inches shorter than Glen Maxwell!
Some times being skiddy can be an asset .
Particularly with bouncers .
Harder to judge the height . His outswinger is a weapon though . Beat the bat on middle stump and clip off is elite .

Some times being skiddy can be an asset .
Particularly with bouncers .
Harder to judge the height . His outswinger is a weapon though . Beat the bat on middle stump and clip off is elite .

Yeah he is impressive. That said, I suspect that if J.Richardson can over het over his 1000 injuries, any other bowler is just a place warmer until he can string multiple games together. Jhye is freakish AND can bat very well. Morris is a total bunny.

Australia Test squad:​

• David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Mitch Marsh, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins (captain), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Scott Boland, Cameron Green, Lance Morris*.
*uncapped
Neser keeps being shafted.

Yeah he is impressive. That said, I suspect that if J.Richardson can over het over his 1000 injuries, any other bowler is just a place warmer until he can string multiple games together. Jhye is freakish AND can bat very well. Morris is a total bunny.

Jhye Richardson fan here .
He is a good tactician . Knows how to get blokes out . It`s a shame he dislocated his shoulder back when he broke into the team . It`s been a tough run for him .
Haven`t seen him bat . Only heard your reports re . It`s a long summer he may get a run yet .

Now , after the Pakistan series .
Who opens ? Marnus or Bison ?

No, he doesn't. He has bowled terribly for Queensland.

Seven wickets in five games does not make the Test team.

Hittable .
Better batter than bowler lately .

4 or 5 wickets per game in shield is the standard . The best test bowlers average 4 per match in tests . Need to at least match that in Shield IMO .

Neser out of PM game with soreness.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Cavalo
  • Maroon4life
  • Inknition
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • bb_gun
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • levikaden
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.