Australia v PNG *TV Spoilers*

6 points, that's more than the Poms managed. Losers!

I was going for england this world cup but I wish the Kumuls had beaten them. They deserve to go through so much more.

Tongan Tupou gets a try. Or was it Samoa? I forget.

Tupou scores...

Lahhhhhhhh laahhh laahhhh

This is a quote from Rocky from the PTM thread:

With a half-strength team? 74? A bit unrealistic IMO.

I'll say 40.

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

well done Kumuls. England should be bottom of the table, not PNG.

They gave it the big boys as much as they could.

Brilliant effort from Kumul Force. Stuck to it until the final siren.

How great to see Stanley Gene crying at the end. A long career and he caps it off playing the greatest team in the sport. Him crying is so typical of the wantok culture, these guys are an emotional people and are never ashamed to show their feelings. Wantok brother.

Who wants to come to England v Kiwis?

Who saids this competition is pointless? try telling that to Stanley Gene!

Anyway, They put up a better fight then NZ and the POMs, they should be proud.

The draw is weird.

England get the opportunity to play a semi final despite getting their asses kicked by Australia, losing to NZ and nearly getting beaten by PNG. They've shown nothing all tournament.

And yet PNG drop in the overall rankings despite never having played a team below them to defend their spot.

A fishing weekend @ Nelson Bay!!!! take some coin! [icon_wink

I think Josh Perry played himself out of a spot. He was an absolute passenger tonight, it was no suprise to see Pricey come on to replace him after 15 minutes. I think Watmough will go to the bench in his place. Perry has sucked all WC, absolutely crap.

Yeah, Watmough played very well last night. He'd provide great impact off the bench in the coming games in the place of Perry who, whilst not attempting to knock his form, is essentially not much more than a reliever.

The Rock said:
Aeetee said:
This is a quote from Rocky from the PTM thread:

With a half-strength team? 74? A bit unrealistic IMO.

I'll say 40.

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Yes thank you, thank you.

What did I win?
Bragging rights on how good your predictions are..... you know like the ones.....Want to take over Hammo? :P

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.