CRICKET Australia v West Indies

Smith goes to the same place he keeps getting our first ball there by the new bowler. That area is a huge weakness for him.

5 first class games and he has 36 runs batting 11 and a wicket 1st ball to the greatest test batsman of his era on test debut. Not bad.

Game is going to be over before the weekend at this rate.

Why did they start on a Wednesday anyway??

Yes I know he will get out for me saying this but I want a close game. Head is an absolute gun when it comes to pressure runs. Your side in trouble at 3 for not many? No worries, he'll make a counterpunching 50-100.

You need runs to win a game / comp? No worries he'll come out and do it in a canter. He is a freak.

Still cannot believe they dropped him in India. What the heck were they thinking?

That looked to be going way down leg, no idea what the umpire was thinking.

Still cannot believe they dropped him in India. What the heck were they thinking?
Our selectors get on the silly sauce overseas. Some of our selections in England and India are truly mind boggling.

barring a pretty decent improvement in form from three of our current top six, our batting won’t be good enough to win at home against India summer ..

That’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

But I hope I’m wrong

barring a pretty decent improvement in form from three of our current top six, our batting won’t be good enough to win at home against India summer ..

That’s a hill I’m willing to die on.

But I hope I’m wrong
For sure but whether the form changes or not isn’t really predictable. We have our 6 best batsman playing we don’t have any choice but to cross our fingers and hope. I think we will be fine. Khawaja and Head I have no issues with. Marsh is fine for now but I’m not necessarily as confident he will be this good for very long. Smith and Labuschagne need to just get bigger scores when they get starts and it’s a bit tough to expect Green to play well with his first innings having barely played any cricket for the last 6 months. And Australia wonders why everyone else has failed it’s because they aren’t given a constructive environment to thrive in why they wait to get there rare opportunity.

Smith has a glaring issue at the top of the bat handle, he hasn't been able to fix it and that is what concerns me the most. Throughout his career, he has never had a weakness like that that he hasn't been able to address. This is really concerning to me.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manlyman
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Dazza 92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Browny
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.