Australia vs England Match thread (No spoilers please)

Big Pete said:
Australia vs. New Zealand matches are the competitive matches la.
I agree, I actually enjoy watching them they have been getting much better too.

And the future is definitely looking bright for the Kiwi's. They've got some pretty damn good hookers, fullbacks and halves coming through.

Don't know if next week will be much of a game though, from the sounds of things Sheens will be resting a fair few given the nature of the game (a dead rubber).

In hindsight, I reckon it would've just been better to see a three game series against the Kiwis.

- Agree about Kidley. I don't get it. AUS would hardly ever be in a position where they MUST have that one back up utility 99% of the time he comes on for the sake of getting him on... ridiculous. I dont mind him as a player but I reckon they have to stop picking him for the sake of picking him. (On that personally I think NSW should bite the bullet - Hayne @ FB and No Kidley in the side... don't even need him on the bench IMO)

- Sam... agreed about epicness. I like that style of forward. Haven't seen a forward of his calibre since SBW IMO and before SBW, GT. He's young so I'd like to see how he'll develop in 3-4 yrs.

- Agree about INT RL. Look - it will never be the best and should be promoting accordingly. I'd like to see a 3 game series against NZ at the end of the year as well. 3rd game not to be played if series won. I dont see the point in a dead rubber for for this format. Wouldn't mind a one-off against ENG at the end of the NZ series as a novelty? Or alternating between an ashes series and NZ 3 game series? thoughts?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Morkel
  • lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.