Australia vs Sri Lanka - T20 Series

What the hell was that Henriques

Every player in the circle and they still let the single through:thebadmantookbaxter:

No matter what team Australia play, 1st string, 2nd string, 3rd string, we just suck at T20. There's a reason why we haven't won a T20 WC. We have one of the best domestic T20 tournaments in the world, but just can't transfer it to the international level.

No matter what team Australia play, 1st string, 2nd string, 3rd string, we just suck at T20. There's a reason why we haven't won a T20 WC. We have one of the best domestic T20 tournaments in the world, but just can't transfer it to the international level.

It's because most of our best T20 players either play for our Test team or are constantly injured.

1. Warner
2. Finch
3. Lynn
4. Smith (c)
5. Maxwell
6. Head
7. Wade
8. Faulkner
9. Starc
10. NotSureWho
11. Zampa

It's because most of our best T20 players either play for our Test team or are constantly injured.

1. Warner
2. Finch
3. Lynn
4. Smith (c)
5. Maxwell
6. Head
7. Wade
8. Faulkner
9. Starc
10. NotSureWho
11. Zampa

If that was the team that was selected, we might be a chance, but I doubt if Lynn would be selected in a full strength team, they'd probably opt with Marsh & Head might not make the team either probably selecting someone like Boland or some other player that plays for the Stars.

Jhye Richardson is definitely one for the future

Bill Lawry even backs me up on Cummins

Jhye Richardson is definitely one for the future

Yep I was a big fan through the BBL, a guy who is his height and leanness shouldn't be able to crank the pace up as high as he does and he has great accuracy.

Definite young gun there, I'm just worried about his opportunities with so many great fast bowlers around. That said, he's taking a lot of limited opportunities at present, unlike Stanlake.

amazing game and amazing knock by gunaratne, one of the best t20i knocks ive witnessed

We've been seeing some very good twenty20 games of late. Saw some crackers in the bbl and the one tonight was very exciting. I didn't see the game on Friday but I heard it went right down to the end.

Hope good quality twenty20 continues and everybody who watches and follows cricket can get behind it and enjoy it.

How the hell did we lose it
I went to bed quite content with the Sri Lanka 6-100 or something. Wake up and found we lost

I had a little giggle when I saw the score.

How the hell did we lose it
I went to bed quite content with the Sri Lanka 6-100 or something. Wake up and found we lost

They still needed 40+ with 3 overs to go. Henriques bowled a terrible over and they cut that deficit by half and Tye was ordinary in the last over.

Good test for Richardson to see if he can bounce back from an 18 run over first up

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • porouian
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.