CRICKET Australian tour of Pakistan

He's a gun that kid. Makes you wonder though, what is the best Aussie XI with everyone available? Even the Aussie A side would be decent.

Warner/Usman/Marnus
Head
Smith/Marnus
Maxwell
Green
Stoinis/Marsh/Agar
Inglis
Starc
Cummins
Zampa
Hazelwood

There are so many 50/50 calls. The absolute musts in the top 6 moving forward are Head, Maxwell and Green.

This pitch looks like the road out the front of my house. This whole Pakistan series has hardly been a great advertisement to cricket, the pitches have been so flat, Australia don't look like they care that much, the commentating has been poor mainly unbearable - the pitch looks good, it's playing well (stop trying to write this dogs breakfast up).

My interest level is so low. Why why why

This pitch looks like the road out the front of my house. This whole Pakistan series has hardly been a great advertisement to cricket, the pitches have been so flat, Australia don't look like they care that much, the commentating has been poor mainly unbearable - the pitch looks good, it's playing well (stop trying to write this dogs breakfast up).

My interest level is so low. Why why why

I reckon it is the continuous crowd product placement, it has been appallingly cringe worthy.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Culhwch
  • john1420
  • Jazza
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • johnyE
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.