Australia's Tour of India spoilers

Didn't see game 4, sorry Gymp, so my lasting impression of Watson is 5 overs for 47 in game 2.

Siddle sent home injured. Australia B to play India in the remaining games

Cockley, McKay and Ronald are over there now, Henriques on his way home with an injury.

Make that Australia C.

India are kidding themselves if they can't wrap this up.

I'd rather Ronald than Henriques anyway. I don't see what all the fuss is about that guy.

Agreed. I mean, has there ever been a Moses who's done anything of note in any field of endeavour? Seriously!

That guy you think is sh1t Coxy, is going terrible for us again at the moment.....57 from 45 including 3 sixes. Pity he sucks so much.

Good knock by Watson, its set us up nicely. Be great if we could push 340.

We won by three runs.

If it wasn't for Sachin the good sports wouldn't have scored 200. Thats crazy!

Too right, it was a near solo act from Sachin and it was nearly good enough. I hit the sack after he started going nuts on Hauritz. What a finish though and an awesome effort by our weakened attack to hang on after the Indians got themselves in a winning position.

The Gymp said:
That guy you think is sh1t Coxy, is going terrible for us again at the moment.....57 from 45 including 3 sixes. Pity he sucks so much.

Yes, he bowls a lot better with bat in hand...... :P

India 5 for 30 odd after 11 overs. Almost 6 for if Cameron White was half a yard closer.

Yuvraj dismissal is priceless lol

Woohoo! Nothing better than making India look stupid.

I love Sehwag's contribution, 6 runs from 4 balls with 1 scoring shot. That guy is brilliant have never seen him play conservative.

Watson is killing them with the ball. Oh...wait. Hasn't taken a wicket yet. Carry on.

8 wickets at 26 for the series so far.

Yeah 5th in runs for the series and he is top for wickets but I would drop him.

Nah don't drop him, but let him bat and only bowl mid innings. He's useless with the ball against batsmen going the tonk.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.