I dunno. Will that loser Rocky actually put one up? Or will he be a little bitch again.

Hahahahahaha Rocky's a little bitch during Origin season.

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
I dunno. Will that loser Rocky actually put one up? Or will he be a little bitch again.

Wtf?? Don't question my credibility, ya bogan redneck scum. We always wait for you guys to make one but you never do because you guys are too shit for ideas.

Shit for brains, shit for ideas.

I'm sorry. All I could hear was a sore loser who lost an avatar bet and didn't put an avatar up. Loser.

Pretty good deal for Rocky. Win Nashy's avatar rights and get Coxy's for free.

The Rock said:
Nashy said:
[quote="The Rock":2bcvacb7]
Nashy said:

Wtf?? Don't question my credibility, ya bogan redneck scum. We always wait for you guys to make one but you never do because you guys are too shit for ideas.

Shit for brains, shit for ideas.

I'm sorry. All I could hear was a sore loser who lost an avatar bet and didn't put an avatar up. Loser.

Umm ok. Yeah sure man, next time I lose an avatar bet and you guys can't be bothered making one for me, (because you know, thats the whole idea of an avatar bet, you make one for me, I make one for you etc) I'll do all the work make one for myself....

You lot up north make less sense with every post, but hey, don't let that stop you from passing the bong around.[/quote:2bcvacb7]

HERP DERP!

So is anyone actually in on this? Or are you all secretly resigned to the fact that NSW are going to win the series?

Here's a bet for you. If NSW win, change the forum's top banner to read Blues HQ with a picture of Greg Bird and Jarryd Hayne on it. Righteously punish everyone except myself and Rocky.
If QLD win, make it Maroons HQ with a big picture of Billy Slater and Cam Smith fellating one another or whatever.

They are pooing themselves, aren't they? This thread is like a ghost town. Nobody has the testicular fortitude to take us on.

The Rock said:
dukey said:
So is anyone actually in on this? Or are you all secretly resigned to the fact that NSW are going to win the series?

Here's a bet for you. If NSW win, change the forum's top banner to read Blues HQ with a picture of Greg Bird and Jarryd Hayne on it. Righteously punish everyone except myself and Rocky.
If QLD win, make it Maroons HQ with a big picture of Billy Slater and Cam Smith fellating one another or whatever.

Lolz. As if they will agree to that. They are scared of defeat.

If he means just the banner in the Origin section, Nashy.. Do IT!!

If you mean the whole forum in general, Do you really wanna see Slater/Smith/Bird or Hayne up top when none of them are Broncos? It will look shit no matter who wins.

draggx said:
The Rock said:
dukey said:

If you mean the whole forum in general, Do you really wanna see Slater/Smith/Bird or Hayne up top when none of them are Broncos? It will look shit no matter who wins.

I'm sorry, all I heard was 'miaow miaow miaow'.

No "Meow" about it, I don't even wanna see Slater/Smith above the entire forum.

draggx said:
No "Meow" about it, I don't even wanna see Slater/Smith above the entire forum.

Well put Locky/Thaiday up there. You can have any players you want if QLD win. But if NSW win... it's Bird and Gallen. And Hayne.

dukey said:
draggx said:
The Rock said:
dukey said:

I'm sorry, all I heard was 'miaow miaow miaow'.

I'm with draggx. I don't want non Broncos up there. It's Coxy's call though.

What about if the Blues lose, The Rock has to be nice to us next Origin series instead of being a nasty pr!ck.

Kaz said:
What about if the Blues lose, The Rock has to be nice to us next Origin series instead of being a nasty pr!ck.

wtf would be the point of Rocky being on this forum if he was nice?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.