Actually, if I recall correctly, it was you guys that wouldn't take the bet. Rocky and I were in the thread a few days ago trying to line some stuff up for it, and only Kris actually committed to it. But that's okay, I don't mind you being too chicken to back yourself until after the fact.

I was never in the bet but I'll man up as well.

Fair dinkum guys? These soft c0cks didn't take the bet, so why should we? I think there was only TWO Queenslanders in that thread that actually agreed to it. If we had have won, there's no way they would have put anything up because they didn't agree to it in the thread!

This has to be the biggest joke of a thread in BHQ history. I can't believe that you had the nerve to open a thread like this Nashy considering the participation level from your fellow Queenslanders was at an all time low.

That's true. But I did throw my hat into the ring, and I'm a New South Welshman, a man of my word, regardless of what my opposition are doing. Just because these buck-toothed, cross-eyed, illiterate Centrelink customers learnt about concepts like decency and honour from the bow-legged redneck "women" that gave birth to them nine months after an anonymous encounter with a truck driver in the carpark of the pub they spend their grocery money at doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level.

must suck to be whipping boys to buck-toothed, cross-eyed, illiterate Centrelink customers then

The ability to dress myself properly more than compensates.

Just because these buck-toothed, cross-eyed, illiterate Centrelink customers learnt about concepts like decency and honour from the bow-legged redneck "women" that gave birth to them nine months after an anonymous encounter with a truck driver in the carpark of the pub

At least we know who fathered us.

I hear a hell of a lot of butthurt in this thread.

That's true. But I did throw my hat into the ring, and I'm a New South Welshman, a man of my word, regardless of what my opposition are doing. Just because these buck-toothed, cross-eyed, illiterate Centrelink customers learnt about concepts like decency and honour from the bow-legged redneck "women" that gave birth to them nine months after an anonymous encounter with a truck driver in the carpark of the pub they spend their grocery money at doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level.

Like last year, when you losers couldn't use a 3 second Google search to find an image to put as your avatar?

Don't worry. I've fixed it for you.

Hey, if you want us to tease ourselves and celebrate the Queensland win for you because it's too cerebral a task for you to handle, then you are missing much of the fun of making such a bet. But I suppose your view of gambling is a bit off-centre after growing up in the pokie room of your local.

Last year. Shutupt, stop being a bitch.

funny6-c.gif

Delving into the Queensland high school mathematics textbooks, I see.

lol Dukey, Can't win on the field so need to find insults from elsewhere.

Unread

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • The Strapper
  • thenry
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Spike
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
  • jd87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.