Ball tampering? The lengths Sri Lanka will go to...

There was valid cause for concern based on the pictures and video shown, and it was rightly investigated.

There was valid cause for concern based on the pictures and video shown, and it was rightly investigated.

+1.

Australia has lodged complaints about ball tampering on less evidence than that before.

It's one of my frustrations that Australia in all sport seems to be happy to point the finger at others for cheating, but wails with indignation when someone dares point the finger at us.

+1.

Australia has lodged complaints about ball tampering on less evidence than that before.

It's one of my frustrations that Australia in all sport seems to be happy to point the finger at others for cheating, but wails with indignation when someone dares point the finger at us.

Australia on the International stage are arrogant dicks. It's to be expected.

I'm not saying Australia are angels etc, it just seems low to me to single out one person with no evidence. Mud sticks and although they have 'cleared' him he will have mud on his hands in some people's eyes and I think that's garbage.

What annoys me is that in a test match that they are trying to stay alive in they level an allegation at our most damaging bowler. Once the test match is over they don't seem to give a damn about the allegation anymore, seemed to me an attempt to just get siddle out of the game. That's just my opinion

It doesn't sound like they were ever too serious about it. It wasn't a formal complaint. I think they just asked the question.

To be fair watching live I noticed Cowan digging his fingernail into the ball, however they know they cant get away with much with so many cameras around.

It doesn't sound like they were ever too serious about it. It wasn't a formal complaint. I think they just asked the question.

The reports I read was the team manager made a formal complaint but seemed to backtrack when there was no evidence

The reports I read was the team manager made a formal complaint but seemed to backtrack when there was no evidence

From every report I've read, they simply asked the umpire to keep an eye on it, after the game. The umpire stated they had been made aware and were looking at it.

The photos and videos were evidence enough to have it looked at.

I still fail to see the big deal. If it was against Australia they would have been whinging for fucking weeks.

Nashy knows the game of cricket. Nashy attempts to watch the game of cricket often. Nashy gets so bored with the game of cricket.

Kris? No. She's too rough. She hasn't got nice smooth hands like B4L's Mum.

Nashy knows the game of cricket. Nashy attempts to watch the game of cricket often. Nashy gets so bored with the game of cricket.

B4L does not like this

+1.

The best one is at the Olympics "Oh noes we lost to China in the pool, it must be because they are on a strict diet of steroids and growth hormone"

Ahhhh, have you ever seen Libby Trickett's shoulders?

(in no way saying she has taken PEDs, but her physique is massive compared to most other swimmers)

Kris? No. She's too rough. She hasn't got nice smooth hands like B4L's Mum.

That may be true... But the s*** your mum can do with her mouth still blows my mind

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.