Baseball Spring Training

No joke, the reason why i started going for the Cubs was because Punky Brewster liked them.

GOD i was a nerdy child

pennywisealfie said:
No joke, the reason why i started going for the Cubs was because Punky Brewster liked them.

GOD i was a nerdy child

Wow. Thats gay.

That's not a story I would be telling anyone...

Couldn't you have at least gone for the Indians because of "Major League"?

Punky owns Wild Thing Vaughn

pennywisealfie said:
Punky owns Wild Thing Vaughn

No way. No-one can pwn the Eliminator. Or the Terminator.

Or the Masterbator that was unveiled in the critcially acclaimed "Major League II"!

Willy Mays Hays aint got nuthin on Punky Brewsters dad

I see that Manny Ramirez has said that this will be his last year with the Dodgers. Despite the fact that he is now 38 and has been busted for 'roids there is a small part of me that wants to see him back where it all began for one last hurrah next year - a farewell season at the Indians which he has hinted at previously.

Meat77 said:
I see that Manny Ramirez has said that this will be his last year with the Dodgers. Despite the fact that he is now 38 and has been busted for 'roids there is a small part of me that wants to see him back where it all began for one last hurrah next year - a farewell season at the Indians which he has hinted at previously.

Big Papi is also in the last year of his contract, and he hinted at the fact he'd love to play with Manny again.

Perhaps the Indians will see Manny @ 3, and Ortiz @ 4? Because Manny sure as hell isn't welcome in Beantown anymore.

I think the Indians only have room for one under-performing DH-type and Travis Hafner will fill that role quite nicely this year!

Hahaha. Cause we all know Ortiz is shit at 1B.

Further to illustrate my point about the Indians pitching staff this season, SI.com has released it's fantasy players ratings today in which they cover each position. Of the 70 starting pitchers they rank how many Indians players are on that list?

Zero...

It's gonna be a good season for you guys!

Can you tell how excited I am?

The AL Central has always been and will always be super-competitive so you never know...but let's just say I'm not holding my breath!

Everyone knows the AL East is the most competitive division in Baseball!

Only in the sense that the Yankees or Red Sox win the division and the other team inevitably wins the wild card! (yes, yes, I know Tampa won it a couple of years ago but that was a serious fluke!)

Massive fluke, but they still made the WS.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • BroncosAlways
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.