Bathurst 1000

It's Bathurst weekend!

Also, fucking keen for when the V8s make their way to Newcastle at the end of November. Will be huge for Newy, and it's going to be amazing seeing these cars absolutely flying around roads I've regularly driven. It's already meant they've ripped up and re-done a lot of the roads in the CBD, which were desperately in need of some work.

Here's the track layout:

It’s pretty crazy to see V8s going round normal streets in your town!

They had a track in Canberra way back when, which went right past my old workplace. I cannot believe how dangerous this track looks, they are not wide streets by any means. Plus those concrete blocks on the corners...

It’s pretty crazy to see V8s going round normal streets in your town!

They had a track in Canberra way back when, which went right past my old workplace. I cannot believe how dangerous this track looks, they are not wide streets by any means. Plus those concrete blocks on the corners...

You work at the old parliament house bud? haha..
Yeah incredibly tight circuit

giphy.gif

About to start!

LEEEEERRRRROYYYYYY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKINSSSSSSSSS!!!

Can't believe there hasn't been a decent whack yet. Conditions are absolutely are awful.

Reynolds has just come back out, he's usually not bad at kissing the walls.

Logan City plastered over the front of the winning the car, what is going on there??

Logan City plastered over the front of the winning the car, what is going on there??

Napa Logan City sponsors them.

Cheeky bastards actually those lot. Napa is Repco's parents. They purchased an AutoBarn franchise (AutoBarn is parented by Burson, Repco's biggest competitor), and opened their own store in it's place.

It's all happening in Newy this arvo! Crazy race so far.

Can Mclaughlin get to 11th place?

Whincup takes out the championship!

Holy ****.

WOW......
Gutted for Mclaughlin

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.