BBL|09 Discussion

Nice little cameo from Fawad at the end there, pretty poor batting performance from the Scorchers overall though, pretty sure the Sixers will get em' easy.

Philippe is a gun

Weird dismissal, soft signal of out. 3rd umpire can only check that the catch was made. But can’t check if he actually hit it.

Just bring in DRS ffs

I wonder what way the Heat will find to **** this up?

Man, these guys really bat like they have no game awareness huh.

Lynn should've just tapped around and given Banton the strike, and once Lynn was out Banton should've reigned it in a smidgen and played along the ground for 5 overs.

I don't get how they're so overly impulsive, grow up please.

If Cutting can't even score quick, what's he in the team for?

Hope we bring Steketee back next game.

Anyone else over Lynn? Overt aggression is good but FMD knowing when to do it plays a big part.
1 in 4 or 5 innings just doesnt cut it especially when he should be playing the team game.

Anyone else over Lynn? Overt aggression is good but FMD knowing when to do it plays a big part.
1 in 4 or 5 innings just doesnt cut it especially when he should be playing the team game.

I’m fucking sick of him, we need to move on from him.

Boof has to adjust. It seems this go hard or go home attitude stems from the coach.
The heat just lose winnable games from any position.
Sure, its great when it comes off , but I'm over it . Sure as hell wouldn't bother with the effort to go to a game .

Last edited:
The only time it seems to work is when they’re chasing a really low total and they finish it off in under 10 overs and look like heroes. Other than that, useless.

Bryant & Lynn have both been shit. We have LITERALLY no other batting options, this has to be our top 6 until AB arrives.. We may legitimately finish last.

Only thing I can think of is mixing up the batting order a bit, but it won't solve anything.

The best baysmen have to spend time in the middle.
They'd be better reversing the order the way they play.

I'd consider moving the batting order around just so we don't have to watch these guys continuously fall like bowling pins one right after the other.

I never thought I'd say it, but we actually miss Ross. He's pretty average, but he was reliable for a 30 runs off 20 balls batting at 6 to stabilise an innings, we haven't got anyone who can do that anymore except Renshaw, and he's NOT a T20 batsman.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.