BBL|09 Discussion

Lynn out for a golden duck. Here we go.

I already love AB

Hopefully Bryant's form bottoms out in time for the finals...

Is Josh Inglis the best T20 keeper batsman in the country right now? I think he's pushed himself ahead of Carey, Philippe, etc.

He's genuinely unreal to watch at the moment.

Jhye Richardson was cranking the speed up last night, he looked fantastic. Not long until he bumps Kane Richardson out of the Aussie White ball teams.

Last edited:
This Haris Rauf bloke knows how to take a wicket or two. Pakistan might actually have a pretty scary lineup for the T20 world cup. I might make a thread and list my projected lineups for each team a bit later.

Rauf named for upcoming Pakistan T20I series, as predicted. He's been too good to ignore.

Bryant finally dropped.

1. Renshaw
2. Burns
3. Lynn
4. de Villiers
5. Heazlett
6. Cutting
7. Peirson

Something along these lines imo.

I like Bryant but yeah, he needs to 'grow a brain' in the immortal words of Andrew Symonds about himself all those years back.

I like Bryant but yeah, he needs to 'grow a brain' in the immortal words of Andrew Symonds about himself all those years back.

Yeah, he could be a gun T20 player, he just needs to...well, get better and smarter, I guess.
On the other hand, I'm not convinced Heazlett is much of an improvement. His T20 career has been shit too.

Legit question, while I know every slow bowler gets pumped every now and then, is Mujeeb that much better than Zahir?

Legit question, while I know every slow bowler gets pumped every now and then, is Mujeeb that much better than Zahir?

He's 2nd in the T20 bowler rankings. Looking at his figures, he killed it just before coming to BBL.

They still let Cutting bowl 4 overs, not to mention the penultimate over?

They still let Cutting bowl 4 overs, not to mention the penultimate over?

Won’t matter anyway, these clowns will come out swinging at everything and be all out for 100.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.