BBL|09 Discussion

I feel this is all because of Lynn... gets out on the last ball of the power play despite already making close to 80 of 6 overs.

Heazlet was already swinging so he could've been the one to keep going.

It should've been on Lynn to see this game out at 6 an over.

I thought their motto was not leaving it to someone else and he goes for 6 on the last ball of an 80 run power play

We're seriously going to lose this?..

Been saying it for 2 years. Lynn is great when it comes off but there's a responsibility to win games as well.
Dumb as dogshit

Imagine being only the 2nd team to lose to the Renegades this season.

Been saying it for 2 years. Lynn is great when it comes off but there's a responsibility to win games as well.
Dumb as dogshit

Lynn is dumb as shit, but the rest are just shit.

The one thing the Heat are brilliant at, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

10 for 38 they lost.

Absolutely disgusting, half this team actually needs to be sacked immediately. Before they even leave the ground tonight.

Pack your shit and don’t bother coming back.

Yeah you should hang your fucking head in shame Lynn. No responsibility and not a captains arsehole.

As dumb as the shot was from Lynn, this isn't on him, the T20 motto is always both openers go hard until one gets out, then the rest of the batting order builds around when / what situation the game is in at that stage, this loss is on AB & Renshaw for not giving themselves a chance, and on Heazlett for not sticking around.

Oh, and on Cutting for being literally the worst T20 bowler in the world, can't wait for the guy to retire to be honest.

Some of that shit they served up looked like spot fixes It was that bad.. Cutting (one good innings in 15 and comfortably the shittest all rounder I’ve seen) Pierson ( take up take work mate) and lalor (how has this guy played so many season as a pro has got me stuffed). So shit.. only thing I’m thankful for is I stayed home for it

There’s no way you can pin that on Lynn.
What are the other batsmen doing that they can’t finish off a game after a lightning start?

I think we need to stop playing Bulls players. Surely playing Premier Grade is better for them than embarrassing themselves in a comp they’re not suited to.

Take Peirson, Heazlett, Burns, Renshaw, Sweppo etc out and just sign good short-form players like we did with Laughlin. It’s not a perfect solution, but I’d rather the guys that we need playing good Shield/Test cricket to be playing beneficial cricket, not developing PTSD when it comes to closing out games

(Anyone sensing a weird parallel there?)

As an addition to the above, I’m aware it’s not that simple as they all probably either want to play and/or it’d be a restraint of trade-type thing where we can’t stop them playing, if not for us then for one of the other teams.

Also, we need to **** Boof off. The game is different than it was a decade ago when we won it and he doesn’t strike me as someone who’s taking it even slightly serious, assuming the club wants to. Which seeing as they want to make money, they should be. Lynn needs to hand back the captaincy too, it doesn’t seem to gel with him.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.