BBL|09 Discussion

Ok so Lynn is gone but these two are batting sensibly and going at a good rate, this is how to do it.

Wow. We need these two (Labuschagne & de Villiers) to do an awful lot.

Well...the ol' usual collapse I see.

This team is so shit, and I don't know why. On paper it should be quality.

Hmmm where have I seen this before...

Nice of AB to show up

This actually pisses me off more with this team. Shows that it is purely a shit attitude behind their losses. I can take untalented players that give their all but come up short, but can’t get behind talented lazy ***** with shit attitudes that play when they want.

This actually pisses me off more with this team. Shows that it is purely a shit attitude behind their losses. I can take untalented players that give their all but come up short, but can’t get behind talented lazy ***** with shit attitudes that play when they want.
Had to check to see if I was in the Heat thread or the Broncos 2019 thread...

Kane Richardson out for the Renegades this arvo. That helps.

Must win game, obviously.

Kane Richardson out for the Renegades this arvo. That helps.

Must win game, obviously.

Do we have to win by a certain amount to get into the finals or just a win of any amount gets us in?

FMD the heat just can't get out of their all or nothing approach.
There whole approach is just a gamble.

Lolz. What a bunch of arseholes. I’ve never supported a team that I hate so much.

Last edited:
Anyone want to tell me how good Chris Lynn is . Hes like backing a 20 to 1 shot at the races.

Last edited:
A fairly competitive score thanks thanks to Renshaw. It'll probably be undone by Cutting's bowling though.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.