CRICKET BBL|12

… great to reflect on this now and it very well for mine would have been the difference.

Im so beyond proud but at the same time so beyond disgraced that’s the sort of way we choose to finish a stunning finals and back season effort. I’d back most first grade club sides to get over the line with 40 from 20. All time fold
100%.

Even with the Baz over, it started terribly but at least he responded with a few dots. Right as it seems like he's about to take the steam out of it he baits Connolly with another short ball that gets deservedly tonked.

Sucks to lose like that and 3 weeks ago, we would've been big time outsiders to even be in this game, I just hope the squad learns from it and can carry on with it next season.

I think towards the end of the season we started to bat smarter, not trying to go at 12 an over from ball 1 with the exception of Brown and that's probably his role in the team.

Since we lost the final in the draft are we considered to have come 5th or second we reckon? Cause in other sports I don’t think they take into account how far into the finals you go unless you win it.

Since we lost the final in the draft are we considered to have come 5th or second we reckon? Cause in other sports I don’t think they take into account how far into the finals you go unless you win it.

Good question for the BBL but in the AFL, your finishing position does depend on where you finish in the finals.

I’m fairly confident it is on end of regular season finishing position.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.