CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

166 is defendable but those last two overs have kept Sydney in it.
The shot from Neser was just so poor... first ball at the crease and he just goes for the big heave. There wasn't much time left in the innings, but when it's only Xavier and co left after you, then you gotta at least provide some sort of support to Renshaw.

Tall Paul I think got a bit unlucky... was a good yorker and he gets under it and straight to the fielder... but he's looked out of form with the bat the last few innings.

Bryant getting out to the first ball of the over is a killer... give yourself a chance to at least see what they're going to do.

The shot from Neser was just so poor... first ball at the crease and he just goes for the big heave. There wasn't much time left in the innings, but when it's only Xavier and co left after you, then you gotta at least provide some sort of support to Renshaw.

Tall Paul I think got a bit unlucky... was a good yorker and he gets under it and straight to the fielder... but he's looked out of form with the bat the last few innings.

Bryant getting out to the first ball of the over is a killer... give yourself a chance to at least see what they're going to do.

Last ball of the 2nd last over with a set batsman up the other end.

It's a free hit, don't blame him at all, expected him to do that actually.

Given all the other finals Brissy teams have lost in the last 12 months, I’m setting myself up for more heartbreak

Come on Heat let’s change brissy fortune in 2024.

**** me... the Heat certainly do love to just throw their innings in the bin and set it on fire.

So much just swinging at everything and getting out... just gifting wickets to the opposition
Disagree. They had to go, I didn’t see much wrong with what they did. In fact, I would say Renshaw’s management of the final over was nothing short of excellent.

Last ball of the 2nd last over with a set batsman up the other end.

It's a free hit, don't blame him at all, expected him to do that actually.
Yeah 100% possibly bit questionable from Bryant but Neser did the right thing it was a free hit. Regardless they wanted Renshaw on strike so it was boundary, 2 or out. Xavier did the right thing. Everyone executed there role except potentially Bryant but at 3 down you have to go for it. He clears the fence he is a genius it’s just result driven feedback. I still back max bryant to go for it, if it wasn’t in the players bag of tricks to smoke it maybe not but he did the right thing with an established batsman down the other end to make sure we could still get home. At the time Walter and Neser could come in it’s not his job to forecast a collapse at that stage it’s to push the game from comfortable to exceptional he did that just didn’t execute.

lol, this fucking commentary (Fox).. are the Heat allowed to win this game or is it all about the Sixers ? 🙄

Really?

The last ball of the 19th over is essentially a free hit, especially with an in batsman at the other end. You don’t want single, you want 4 or 6. I get as Heat fans we have a lot of baggage, but they went the right way about the close of the innings tonight, just some of them didn’t pay off and give credit to Abbott, he is one of the better T20 bowlers going around.

Really?

The last ball of the 19th over is essentially a free hit, especially with an in batsman at the other end. You don’t want single, you want 4 or 6. I get as Heat fans we have a lot of baggage, but they went the right way about the close of the innings tonight, just some of them didn’t pay off and give credit to Abbott, he is one of the better T20 bowlers going around.
For some reason I thought Neser hit out halfway through the 18th... got it wrong... was probably pissed we lost 3 wickets in the second last over and it was also to Sean fucking Abbott!!

I'd be bowling McSweeney on this pitch tonight, it is turning and he'd support Kuhnemann and Swepson well.

So Jack Edwards is going to be the one pulling a Connolly tonight...

huzzah GIF

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Locky24
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • mrtij
  • Hurrijo
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.