Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I can't imagine Australia being too good here, but I'm looking forward to it more than the summer Olympics. I've always loved snow, and its going to be comfy sitting with the aircon on and watching a skiing biathlon or whatever.

The big drama could be with it being hosted in China. The whole thing between Canada and China right now is interesting after the Canadian drug smuggler got a death sentenced. I wonder if they could pull out? Or if anyone else would follow suit?

The West should fuckin pull out and force them to move it, unless China start playing ball. West are weak as piss when it comes to standing up for shit.

I forgot it was in China 😂 this will be interesting. China are poking and prodding everyone, shit is real “frosty” atm.

Wonder what fake visuals they’ll broadcast this time around for the opening ceremony.

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.