Ben Te'o Assault Allegations - No Charges

I wonder if she did her makeup like a drunk rodeo clown for her appearence at the cop shop.

I agree with your original post re the make up Scotty. Something sus about it, it looks at the least enhanced. I've had a few black eyes in my day and none have gone that colour, also they tend to bleed down your face under the skin when there is that much bruising.

We could be wrong about it but the whole thing is a bit stinky. The media, ( if this thing turns out to be BS ) will have acted as judge and jury and have done the next girl who gets assaulted no favours because they will now be that much harder to believe.

I think it's just a case of adding her slutt make up to her face to make the rest look "pretty" while still keeping the bruising at it's right colour.

Ch 9's " now this ph call has been made public teo should be dumped from the team" is the most ludicrous thing ever considering all that she said in the call was she wanted to go home! Like wtaf? I am a chick and do not tolerate blokes bashing chicks but this seems like a chick who has hurt feelings....one that ruins the trust for actual victims. Of course it could be legit so...

Of all the candy in the shop, you picked the sour warhead Ben.

Silly boy.

I agree with your original post re the make up Scotty. Something sus about it, it looks at the least enhanced. I've had a few black eyes in my day and none have gone that colour, also they tend to bleed down your face under the skin when there is that much bruising.

We could be wrong about it but the whole thing is a bit stinky. The media, ( if this thing turns out to be BS ) will have acted as judge and jury and have done the next girl who gets assaulted no favours because they will now be that much harder to believe.

Yep, should all of this turn out to be BS that is the thing which will boil my blood the most. It's going to make it that much more difficult for anyone who gets assaulted in the future.

Of all the candy in the shop, you picked the sour warhead Ben.

Silly boy.

Yeah I agree. This always baffles me. I mean I'm sure there are a lot of chicks that go out and want to have a good time with these footy players. There must be plenty that just want to have consentual fun without all this garbage, yet teo and others certainly pick the wrong ones

I'm dry retching as I type this but you have to feel sorry for the treatment of Brett Stewart...he gets banned for 4 weeks by someone 30 times as crazy based on allegations as baseless as these, whereas Te'o gets to play in the NRL's centre piece the next week after the allegations are made.

Aren't we supposed to have a shiny Independent Rugby League Commission and Integrity Unit and all that jazz.

The Integrity unit is investigating the matter now.

I'm dry retching as I type this but you have to feel sorry for the treatment of Brett Stewart...he gets banned for 4 weeks by someone 30 times as crazy based on allegations as baseless as these, whereas Te'o gets to play in the NRL's centre piece the next week after the allegations are made.

Aren't we supposed to have a shiny Independent Rugby League Commission and Integrity Unit and all that jazz.

It is bloody hard to feel sorry for snake or any manly player, but I completely agree he must certainly feel dudded. I guess it is a different situation in the fact that the accusations were of sexual assault against someone much younger than this bird, but still.

For what it's worth I think the nrl had to stand snake down and I think the should stand down teo, but snake must be pissed that teo didn't get stood down.

I know that everyone is entitled to innocence until proven guilty but I think they games needs to stand them down until the investigation is complete. While in this case this Katie Lewis seems shady at best, imagine if it does get proven that he bashed her and he has spent the last few months representing his state in the games showpiece.... It would be a bloody terrible look

Teo shouldn't be stood down. She didn't even go to the fucking police until after everyone called her a fucking retard for not doing it.

Wonder when this was? Perhaps a reason she didnt go to the cops?

Guilty of it twice apparently. She got done drink driving when her licence was disqualified. Both high range drink driving offences as well IIRC

I wonder if she did her makeup like a drunk rodeo clown for her appearence at the cop shop.

homer-makeup-gun-after.png

Was it just me or did she seem happy with the media attention coming out of court today?

Probably was. Bet she tipped them off she was heading to Ferny Grove to give her statement.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.