Ben Te'o Assault Allegations - No Charges

No woman deserves to be hit FFS

What Beads said.

If I'm getting attacked by anyone, you'll feel my fist if it collides with your head. Attacking me? Your a human being before gender. But you seem to enjoy assuming things are the way you think they are and should be, so there will be no convincing you that you are completely wrong.

Woman points a gun at you. Do nothing, she's female. lol what a joke.

It comes under self defence, but it needs to be reasonable and proportionate to the situation

The media won't buy that though if it is the case in this situation.

It comes under self defence, but it needs to be reasonable and proportionate to the situation

Like if it was a male.

While I agree females shouldn't be hit, but there are scenarios that call for it to happen.

What Beads said.

If I'm getting attacked by anyone, you'll feel my fist if it collides with your head. Attacking me? Your a human being before gender. But you seem to enjoy assuming things are the way you think they are and should be, so there will be no convincing you that you are completely wrong.

While it should be an absolute last resort, to state that there is no circumstance under which being physical would be needed to subdue a female is outrageously sexist. Women aren't all innocent, precious little angels who can do no wrong. Some of them are rough as guts and would try to deck you just for looking at them sideways, just like there are men who would do the same. Being an arsehole or inciting violence is NOT exclusive to gender.

What Beads said.

Fact is, you could use less force on a woman tho. Are you saying if a girl was slapping u, u would react the same way as if a big kiwi bloke was going to punch u? surely not

I don't think he's saying that at all. But it's also possible Te'o was palming her away. As someone pointed out, Idris fractured Reed's eyesocket with his palm. It'd be very easy for Te'o to do the same to a girl.

We don't have any actual statement of what happened. She said he "hit her", but as far as I can tel it hasn't been said whether it was a punch or not. I think that will become relevant to a police investigation as to whether self defence is plausible or not.

As we don't know how she got the injury it makes it difficult to speculate. Eg pushes her away and she falls onto furniture etc

Without the FULL facts it makes it impossible to attribute blame and responsibility for the incident.

My opinion is that by going to the media she was looking for money.

As we don't know how she got the injury it makes it difficult to speculate. Eg pushes her away and she falls onto furniture etc

Without the FULL facts it makes it impossible to attribute blame and responsibility for the incident.

My opinion is that by going to the media she was looking for money.

She was certainly out for attention. You don't go home with 3 footballers unless you're looking for attention...

Fact is, you could use less force on a woman tho. Are you saying if a girl was slapping u, u would react the same way as if a big kiwi bloke was going to punch u? surely not

Absolutely not. You need to understand, it would be life threatening before I even thought to raise a hand to a female.

Gender has no role in this, but the media will make it front and centre

As a human being I deserve to be safe from physical attack

I have the right to physically (and violently if needed) push somebody away who is threatening me

I couldn't give 2 ***** if that person is male or female

We have no idea what happened in this instance of course - just saying that the 'never hit a woman' line does not fly with me

It should simply be 'never hit anyone, except in the defence of self or others'

What about hitting when having sex ...? I've heard that some people indulge in a little physical punishment during sex..nOt that I'd know personally or anything .!

She was certainly out for attention. You don't go home with 3 footballers unless you're looking for attention...

You don't go home with three blokes you don't know unless you're looking for trouble.

I think hitting a woman is the lowest a man can go, however there are circumstances where that is warranted, and it appears to be the case here, with woman going beserk and attacking the players with her stiletto shoe. I certainly wouldn't want to catch one of those in the eye... :scared:

As Browny said, it is all a question of whether the actions by Te'o were proportionate, and we can't really say much without knowing the actual facts, but judging by what has been made public so far:

- Woman goes home with 3 players... What was the purpose of this?
- Woman was refusing to leave and was aggressive both verbally and physically.
- Players called 000 and had the woman removed from the house by the police.
- Despite having a fractured eye socket, the woman doesn't press charges. Why the hell not?
- A month later, the woman decides to make her version public and accuse the player via de media in an exclusive interview, for which I have no doubt, she must have received a nice fee.
- Due to the backlash of the above, she suddenly does decide to press charges.

I may turn out to be wrong, but unlike all the other situations (Inglis, Lui, Bird), I give this woman absolutely no credence!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.