Benji Marshall

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
The way Benji's playing today in the Redcliffe vs Ipswich Intrust Super game has me convinced that he should be in the 17 for the Broncos. His kicking game has been on point so far with some great highballs to enable his Wingers to put pressure on their opposition and he has already set up two trys off of his grubbers close to the line. He's scored a beauty solo try via an inside short ball from Lodge (Who is also having a big game, tonnes of hit ups and offloads) followed by a beauty left foot step and 20m dash to the line. Over all his impact in the first half has been massive. Looks like he may have tweaked that leg injury he's been carrying from the Auckland 9's.

Lodge and Marshall for Sims and Milf lol.
Even if Benji comes in to the bench with a two drop ball policy with Milf I'd be happy. As for Lodge I don't think he's actually allowed to play for the Broncos yet/if at all.

Even if Benji comes in to the bench with a two drop ball policy with Milf I'd be happy. As for Lodge I don't think he's actually allowed to play for the Broncos yet/if at all.
In an alternate reality be good to see them both play during origin.

Lodge has yet to be registered by the NRL. As for Benji, he is far too good for the Mickey Mouse ISC, shame he snapped his wrist.

Lodge has yet to be registered by the NRL. As for Benji, he is far too good for the Mickey Mouse ISC, shame he snapped his wrist.

Is it broken? He was still able to accept his massive $250 dollar cheque afterwards. But yeah he's too good for q cup. Why did we sign him?

Is Benji injured?

That's a shame i reckon we could really use him now.

Is it broken? He was still able to accept his massive $250 dollar cheque afterwards. But yeah he's too good for q cup. Why did we sign him?
Don't know if it's broken but he has done something to it which will probably sideline him for a bit.

Was it one of those big cheques that you cash in at a big bank? Love that movie.

Was it one of those big cheques that you cash in at a big bank? Love that movie.

I think it cost more to print that cheque than the actual prize money offered for man of match.

Without having watched the game it sounds like the way he's playing is a lot different to his style of play at the Dragons.
They would lose ground at the Dragons. Let him play a couple more rounds and see how he goes.
Redcliffe were favourites last year and look like they are again.

He won't be playing for 6 weeks. Broken radius.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Johnny92
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Mpost
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • Redux
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.