RUMOUR Bennett to return to Red Hill?

You could almost have predicted a story like this coming out this week. Standard Bennett tactics, try and destabilise the opponent in the week leading up to playing them.

You could almost have predicted a story like this coming out this week. Standard Bennett tactics, try and destabilise the opponent in the week leading up to playing them.
Thursday morning will be the Bennett scoop on Brisbane’s halves

Who do we play this week? Oh, that’s right...

In saying that, I don’t think it’s out of the realms of possibility, It’s not like he’d be going here to coach so it’s unlikely that there would be a repeat of the past dramas. Whether he is done coaching is another question.

More chances of Bennett going to a second Brisbane team than Broncos i reckon.

Yeah, after what happened I was positive Bennett would completely blacklist us.

If anything it would affect Souths' morale. His squad thinks that he wants out to go back to his ex, again.
Yes and no. They already know he's not going to be there next year I guess.

If your Bosses fucked you over would you go back and work for them?
Nothing short of the entire board being replaced would see Bennett back on the Broncos.

Or he could be a very forgiving person and just really wants to work with Kevvie again.

If your Bosses fucked you over would you go back and work for them?
Nothing short of the entire board being replaced would see Bennett back on the Broncos.

Or he could be a very forgiving person and just really wants to work with Kevvie again.
Ivan Cleary went back to the riff, so anything's possible.

If anything it would affect Souths' morale. His squad thinks that he wants out to go back to his ex, again.
And where does that leave his right hand man, Jason D?

I don't want to read too much into this, but I think WB, Gagai, Arrow, Sua, Reynolds, Cook and Cam Murray are all coming to Red Hill next week.
I'd settle for next year.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.