Besides the result, what is most likely to happen?

Besides the result, what is most likely to happen?

• There is a penalty against NSW which NSWankers believe is the SOLE reason for them losing 7 series

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Refusing to speak about RL, Rock discusses how gay/trashy/etc. QLD players & supporters are

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • The Rock turncoats back to being a QLD supporter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I understand how you could be reluctant to speculate Hammo but that is a touch paranoid.

I think the scene is set for a stink for sure, refs to be sh@t scared to make calls or be seen to restrict NSW. Qld to overcome the refs and crowd.

The most likely thing to happen will be NSW get a plethora of penalties, most of them "qld holding down" to give them a chance to win, then carney and pearce will fail to score from anything but kicks.

Lolz. I know you guys haven't experienced many losses lately but do you remember the last time QLD lost? You lot blamed the refs and whinged about bias the whole time!.

We lost game 2 last year.

And I don't think we whinged or blamed the refs.

I just went to sportsbet.com to bet on tonights origin game. Seems like you can bet on anything to do with the game these days, other than NSW blaming the loss on the refs. Guess the bookies don't want to lose all their money.

I voted 1, but there should be a 1&2 option, as that is most likely to happen...

Here's what's going to happen tonight.

The refs are going to make NSW looks like supreme champions of the universe and let them win so they can keep out of the papers for a bit.
Rocky is going to be a pain in the arse tonight and in the weeks leading up to Origin 3.
Broncoman is going to be a pain in the arse. QLD is going to show NSW what real pride sounds like from the stands of Lang Park.
The Admin team are going to ban the NSW posters for a week from everything except the Origin threads.
NSW will have lost 7 series in a row

Here's what's going to happen tonight.

The refs are going to make NSW looks like supreme champions of the universe and let them win so they can keep out of the papers for a bit.
Rocky is going to be a pain in the arse tonight and in the weeks leading up to Origin 3.
Broncoman is going to be a pain in the arse. QLD is going to show NSW what real pride sounds like from the stands of Lang Park.
The Admin team are going to ban the NSW posters for a week from everything except the Origin threads.
NSW will have lost 7 series in a row

This seems the most likely.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.