Best Gold Coast venue to watch the game

M

mjc

BRL Player
Jan 14, 2009
I will be flying in to the GC tomorrow at 6:30 and need a good venue to watch the game at. This has all happened last minute. Any of you guys know a good spot to watch the game? Thanks in advance!

mjc said:
I will be flying in to the GC tomorrow at 6:30 and need a good venue to watch the game at. This has all happened last minute. Any of you guys know a good spot to watch the game? Thanks in advance!

I can't remember the name of it but there is some kind of circular mall in Surfers with a big screen. It's an outside venue though so could be a bit chilly.

Jeba said:
mjc said:

I can't remember the name of it but there is some kind of circular mall in Surfers with a big screen. It's an outside venue though so could be a bit chilly.

Circle on Cavill icon_thumbs_u
The Surfers Beery is always good, cheap beers and plenty of screens [icon_drun
Depends on where on the coast you'll be

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Pretty much flying in so Coolangatta and looking for the most convenient spot before driving up to Brissie.

Hope you're not catching a cab. That's a nice $70 fare.

Haha yeah. If you're not picking up a rental car....don't go to Surfers.

Will have a rental car :)

Had to come in last minute for a funeral. Gotta drive up to Brisbane with my family who leave straight after we land, but we land at 6:30 and there is no chance of making it to our friends in time for the game, so I did what any sane person would... rented a car so my brother and I could watch the game then we'll drive up later.

So pretty much any good spot between Coolangatta and Brissie is an option!

You probably will get from there in an hour and a half.

Northbound from the goldy is generally pretty good at 6:30 and the game doesn't start till 8:10.

Go to the Cooly hotel. You will get to see NSW fans cry...

Bucking Beads said:

Just duck the glasses they throw at you.

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:

They won't have time to throw glasses they will be busy pointing out at least the game was SOLD OUT!

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:

Bird will be in Sydney playing so he is safe this week.

Active Now

• Astro
  • lynx000
  • jd87
  • Dazza 92
  • Jazza
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Volvo Driver
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Tmac
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.