Betting Syndicate

Rumour going around it one of the players mentioned in the sms, it's being investigated. [icon_shru

I heard a rumour that the player played in a particular game and had an influence on the result. Not mentioning any names but he wears an important number on his back. Stay tuned for more.

Obviously there is some sort of police investigation going on, but IMO most of what people have heard is BS.

No one will be named and shamed after the Grand Final. It is a police investigation, they wouldn't pander to the NRL for something as trivial as ensuring the Final is all that is spoken about this week. They will release the results as soon as they have finished their investigations, not when the NRL would like them to.

I'm also quite skeptical about the Cowboys players named. The two most prominent cases have involved Nth Queensland. Vs Bulldogs and Vs Roosters last round 09. In both cases it is near on impossible to find the cowboys guilty. For not electing to take the penalty kick or winning by 13+...

I would be very careful what you believe.

ALH said:
I just got an updated email regarding this issue and there will be life bans being handed out on Monday to those involved.

Won't be on Monday, it's a public holiday in NSW.

gUt said:
I heard a rumour that the player played in a particular game and had an influence on the result. Not mentioning any names but he wears an important number on his back. Stay tuned for more.

Update: seems the problem of players influencing matches runs deeper than we thought. My source has whispered to me that EVERY TEAM has at least 1 player who has had a major influence on the outcome of matches. I can't say anything now but more will be revealed in time.

My source is telling me that the cookie monster is the ring leader, and the police have questioned big bird as a witness only. Oscar refused an interview on record.

gUt said:
gUt said:

Update: seems the problem of players influencing matches runs deeper than we thought. My source has whispered to me that EVERY TEAM has at least 1 player who has had a major influence on the outcome of matches. I can't say anything now but more will be revealed in time.

Update: This is unbelievable. Now I'm hearing rumblings that not only did players affect the outcome of matches, COACHES were also doing everything they could to change the outcome of matches. Where does it end? I mean, next my mole will tell me that referees' decisions affect the result!

gUt said:
Update: This is unbelievable. Now I'm hearing rumblings that not only did players affect the outcome of matches, COACHES were also doing everything they could to change the outcome of matches. Where does it end? I mean, next my mole will tell me that referees' decisions affect the result!

I hurd 2day dat refs arr involvd. 1 just happens to be resyning, da utha just happens too b anne ex policeman.

Chook Fowler, you bastard!!!

Is there no end to his evil!?!???!!!

There was also talk that the final round game between the Storm and the Knights was going to be a a bit sus as well. However the Ryan Tandy news broke during the week and I'm sure that things became a bit quieter.
That game was going to be on the total points scored.

Aside from the big bird part of this story I'm starting to think you are all just throwing random information in for fun.

Big Bird was about to talk, but someone got to him.

66686929_4c8f42a9c3.jpg

gUt said:
gUt said:
gUt said:

Hey Gut, I don't know if you've heard this one, but my sources have told me players and coaches actually get together several times each week to decide and practice ways they will try and influence the result of the upcoming match.

My sauces told me too much and as a result my chips were soggy.

Flutterby said:
gUt said:
gUt said:
gUt said:

Hey Gut, I don't know if you've heard this one, but my sources have told me players and coaches actually get together several times each week to decide and practice ways they will try and influence the result of the upcoming match.

If that's true, heads will roll...

Active Now

• rnabokov
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.