BHQ 2014 POTS Round #2 vs Cowboys

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Player of the Season Round 2 against the Cowboys votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Link below:

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Thaiday
2. Macca
1. Gillett

Honourable mentions to Parker and Vidot.

3. McCullough
2. Thaiday
1. Parker

3. McCullough
2. Thaiday
1. Parker

3. Thaiday
2. Gillett
1. McCullough

3. Thaiday
2. McCullough
1. Hoffman

After watching the replay:

3- Gillett (fantastic try, showing why he is a victim of the lack of playmakers in the team. Barba showed the best way to use Gillett! Also, that double whammy tackle right at the end of the game on Thurston first and immediately after on Taumalolo I think, was a demonstration of his value last night)
2- Macca (didn't put a foot wrong, didn't have brain seizures, guided the forwards well, scored a nice try)
1- Thaiday (Took a lot out of Thurston, which is half the job done to dominate the Cows)

Honorary mentions to Parker, Glenn, Kennedy, Vidot, Maranta, Copley and Barba. The rest was decent, with Hoffman improving a lot on last week... Hunt had excellent moments (blind side plays, including the winning try) paired with horrific ones like that midfield bomb and his kicking in general. The field goal attempt was more to milk the clock and give us another set with the ball I think... at least I really hope he can count to 5 and realise it's not the same as 7!

I guess I have to grudgingly give Thaiday credit when its due

3. Thaiday
2. Macca
1. Parker

I guess I have to grudgingly give Thaiday credit when its due

Why begrudgingly....?

He played well and should be congratulated. It's your team, you should be happy when it's players play well.

3. Thaiday
2. McCullough
1. Glenn

Why begrudgingly....?

He played well and should be congratulated. It's your team, you should be happy when it's players play well.

3. Thaiday
2. McCullough
1. Glenn

I'm a fan of the Broncos but not a fan of Thaiday. I'm sure you know the feeling after spending yonks watching Wallace trudge around the park. .

but he was excellent and I am pleased to see him pulling his weight for once and I hope he continues to do so. I just fear that one or two excellent games might give Thaiday too much breathing room when he really should still be fighting to prove why he deserves a spot

3. Macca
2. Thaiday
1. Parker

Yeah so I jumped on the bandwagon, what of it?

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Galah
  • Behold
  • Mustafur
  • MrRobot
  • Canga
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.