Cameron
Andy
Luke
Reuben
Kristal

That's 11.

Aeetee is out. Cost is too much.
Cassie is unsure. Cost is too much.

we could probably use 1 more player... btw it looks like i will be unable to play round 1 due to work commitments

Is 11 going to be enough. because we never get our full compliment to games.

Cassie and her older brother are keen too, so we may well have 13.

12 is the maximum i reckon, but if we're gonna have 1-2 no shows each week then 13 would prob be fine.

Yeah, well you and Andy will miss the first couple of weeks. Foordy misses every 3rd game because of work. Hammo's work can have him away for weeks at a time. Adrian tends to be capable of missing a game here and there. Rubes and Cass have uni commitments, Kristal is often away doing stuff.

I think out of a 13 squad we'll probably average 10 per game.

Coxy, we decided to wait til the rego night to pay our money didn't we? when is that night, what time?

Ghibli: he was at Uni, not sure if he still is. I know Cassie is.

Foordy: still undecided. Apparently online rego should be fixed today. Believe it when I see it. Rego night is next Monday (31st August) at 7pm. I'll be there regardless.

Guess who's volunteered to be referees coordinator? :oops:

Andy and I wont be able to make the rego night, on account of being in a different country :)

Haha yeah. I'm checking the online rego again today. If it works I'll text everyone and suggest they do that. Saves coming to rego night anyway.

Coxy said:
Haha yeah. I'm checking the online rego again today. If it works I'll text everyone and suggest they do that. Saves coming to rego night anyway.

is the online rego working now or do we need to go to the rego night on Monday

Rego night at this stage. They say they might have online rego fixed by Monday but I can't see it happening.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.