BHQ Crew - Winter Season Semi-Final

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Hey guys just wondering if we managed to get a team together for tonights game, with the Broncos playing their first Monday night home game of the season and with their being a few season members in the team, i am hoping we have a team for tonight, to prevent us forfeiting the game.

Sorry for the late reply (and sorry Coxy I missed your SMS last night).

WE started off not so good, we made a few bad mistakes and had a few calls go against us, they raced to a 3-0 lead early. We went back to basics and competed with them for 10 or so minutes, we put on 2 tries in the last 5 minutes of the 1st half to go into half-time 3-2 down.

We started the 2nd half strongly and levelled it 3 all. Again it turned into an arm wrestle for the majority of the 2nd half, I thought we had 1 more try in us, however we made a few errors and let in a couple of soft trys.

We went down 5-3. BHQ Crew is still without a Finals win. But, if we get back the same team as this season, plus Stu, Coxy, Andy and Tee we'll go a couple better next season I reckon!!!

Cool, excellent effort though considering the opposition and the players missing etc. Haven't had any response from people about playing next season. LOL Ouch.

Also it's a different setup next season. Individuals pay their team fees direct to Oztag, not to me (and I don't pay the full team rego fee).

Fair for all concerned really.

I'll have more details about next season soon.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.