BHQ Gambling Association

Put Hosier in my multi along with those long shots. Mo'unga still running unfortunately. Some decent results though mate, well done.

Did anybody get on those betr.com.au $101 futures promo they had a while back. Got Panthers and Melbourne Demons for the NRL and AFL. Going to make me sick cheering for the Panthers if they make the grand final. Done a few hedges with the Broncos with bonus bets I have got over the last month or so. I dont follow the AFL but it seems to be wide open going by the odds.

Did anybody get on those betr.com.au $101 futures promo they had a while back. Got Panthers and Melbourne Demons for the NRL and AFL. Going to make me sick cheering for the Panthers if they make the grand final. Done a few hedges with the Broncos with bonus bets I have got over the last month or so. I dont follow the AFL but it seems to be wide open going by the odds.
Yep.
I was going to wait until we make the GF to post this, but....

I put my $10 (not a gambling man, $10 is big for me) on the Broncos.

Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I suspect Betr will start offering you early payouts on those bets soon enough if you want to take them. They have done the same with all the previous $101 odds bets they had on other sports. I jagged both the soccer world cup and NBA winners on those bets so far. On Panthers and Lions for NRL/AFL.

I suspect Betr will start offering you early payouts on those bets soon enough if you want to take them. They have done the same with all the previous $101 odds bets they had on other sports. I jagged both the soccer world cup and NBA winners on those bets so far. On Panthers and Lions for NRL/AFL.
They offered $500 bucks the other day to cancel both bets left lol. They are taking the piss.

They offered $500 bucks the other day to cancel both bets left lol. They are taking the piss.
Every early payout offer I have ever got from them for all the $101 odds they did was/is worse than what I could lay the teams for on betfair and lock in a guaranteed profit anyway.

I guess some people who don't understand odds would take it though. Betr are clearly trying to reduce their liability. They would no doubt be hoping that the panthers don't win the NRL otherwise they are likely in for some hefty total payouts.

They are now also offering payouts to people they have promo banned and restricted. I wasn't offered any on the early payouts, but have been offered $100 for Geelong.

Few tips for tomorrow. Will go easy on the outlay because of the Moonee Valley track. If you are not in the first few you might be in trouble.

MV R1 - $15 Jewel Bay @ $8 Probably will drift. Might get double figures close to jump
MV R2 - $25 Mawallock @ $3.70
MV R3 - $10 Ambassadorial @ $19
MV R6 - $50 Inhibitions @ $3.80
MV R8 - $25 Omni Man @ $3.30
MV R9 - $10 Deny Knowledge @ $6

Rosehill R7 - $100 Caballus @ $3.40
Rosehill R8 - $50 Corniche @ $5.60 and $20 Untouchable Legend @ $19
Rosehill R9

MV Quaddie 4,6/4,8/5,6,7/4,11 $25 for 104%

Few tips for tomorrow. Will go easy on the outlay because of the Moonee Valley track. If you are not in the first few you might be in trouble.

MV R1 - $15 Jewel Bay @ $8 Probably will drift. Might get double figures close to jump
MV R2 - $25 Mawallock @ $3.70
MV R3 - $10 Ambassadorial @ $19
MV R6 - $50 Inhibitions @ $3.80
MV R8 - $25 Omni Man @ $3.30
MV R9 - $10 Deny Knowledge @ $6

Rosehill R7 - $100 Caballus @ $3.40
Rosehill R8 - $50 Corniche @ $5.60 and $20 Untouchable Legend @ $19
Rosehill R9

MV Quaddie 4,6/4,8/5,6,7/4,11 $25 for 104%
Very good day. MV saved the bacon.

If you like a NRL punt get on the Dolphins this week. About as big of a special for a bottom team against a top team as you will get. Currently 2.30 odd. Probably start 1.70 I reckon.

If you like a NRL punt get on the Dolphins this week. About as big of a special for a bottom team against a top team as you will get. Currently 2.30 odd. Probably start 1.70 I reckon.
Already dropped to $1.95. News of Tofu being out and a bunch of players likely to be rested has really swung it.

Dolphins don't have a whole lot to play for, which is a cause for concern.

My luck with them have been horrible. I forgot to bet an AFL but I got on Golden State in NBA, Sydney Roosters in NRL and Deauville Legend in Melb Cup. The only thing I've got out of it was betting on Brazil at the World Cup and when their game went to penalties, I put enough money laying against Brazil on Betfair to make a profit.

My luck with them have been horrible. I forgot to bet an AFL but I got on Golden State in NBA, Sydney Roosters in NRL and Deauville Legend in Melb Cup. The only thing I've got out of it was betting on Brazil at the World Cup and when their game went to penalties, I put enough money laying against Brazil on Betfair to make a profit.
Yeah I was on the clippers, Brazil and I don't remember who the Melbourne Cup. Certainly wasn't the fucking winner. What makes it worse is my team won the nba championship. I got on the Cox plate one I think it was for Anamoe when they had $21

Yeah I was on the clippers, Brazil and I don't remember who the Melbourne Cup. Certainly wasn't the fucking winner. What makes it worse is my team won the nba championship. I got on the Cox plate one I think it was for Anamoe when they had $21

Oh yeah, I got on that one, great day haha.

Moonee Valley

R2 - $100 Rheinberg @ $3.70 and
$20 Worsfold @ $14

R3 - $15 Nunthorpe @ $3.50 and $10 Yellow Sam @ $6

R4 - $15 Thorin @ $26
R5 - $10 Little Brose @ $7 and $10 Coincide @ $15

R7 - $75 Benedetta @ $2.85 and $10 Dance to Dubai @ $26

R8 - $50 Asfoora @ $3.30 and $10 Midwest @ $23

R9 - $100 Alligator Blood @ $6.50 and $10 Aegon @ $34

R10 - $10 Buffalo River @ $15

Randwick

R4 - $100 Tazaral @ $3.80

R6 - $15 Autumn Ballet @ $4.60 and $10 Summer Loving @ $20

R7 - $10 Bella Nipotina @ $9.60

R8 - $15 Hinged @ $4.80

R9 - $10 Madame Pommery @ $18.40 - Not sure it even runs

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.