BHQ Gambling Association

I don't think I'm the only one here wondering if @mieko has a hot tip for Caulfield this week.......do like Youngstar at this point.

Good stuff guys, seems we had a good win last week.
The cup is a bit tougher and I still don’t know what’s doing! One thing is, beware the raiders! Best solution, Sound check, duretto all looking good and also red verdon to run second for Dunlop haha.
Though it’s hard to go past the favourites in Kings will dream and young star, leaning more towards the later.

So really, who knows but keep an eye on the internationals with the big dance coming up. I will probably bet around young star for a rover with 6 or 7 others for the trifecta.

Sorry, not much help hey. Good luck!!

Good stuff guys, seems we had a good win last week.
The cup is a bit tougher and I still don’t know what’s doing! One thing is, beware the raiders! Best solution, Sound check, duretto all looking good and also red verdon to run second for Dunlop haha.
Though it’s hard to go past the favourites in Kings will dream and young star, leaning more towards the later.

So really, who knows but keep an eye on the internationals with the big dance coming up. I will probably bet around young star for a rover with 6 or 7 others for the trifecta.

Sorry, not much help hey. Good luck!!

Yeah agree mieko its a guess . The raiders have woken up to the 5 mill prize money and are coming just for the Caulfield cup .
Who knows how genuine the lead up form is. I have backed Red Verdon as an interest.
I've also worked my multis around Verry Eleegant with Extra Brut and Ranier.
Best of Days has been smashed. Would be nice to get an even track.
Also like Invinceable Gem at $10 EW . Great sectionals last start and in a winnable race.

Galtero in Brisbane, take the $3.50

The Derby this week end is wide open. Thinkin Big had an easy time in front and the margins looked impressive but I think it's a big risk with pressure on up front.

I've already backed Farooq @ $51 months ago, he is into 15s now. He looks a bit short on quality compared to some others but 2500mtrs finds out a lot of these horses especially those in their first preparation.

Galtero goes around again this week and should win again but is short, I'm hoping to get $3 on Saturday with a price bump.

I also have backed Secret Blaze @6 the place and Sixties Groove @ $15 EW.

Melb Cup early bet I have taken $6 place Youngstar. Picking the winner is a guess even though Yucatan deserves to be Fav.

Rule 1 List any Cup acceptor placed in either the Caulfield Cup and MacKinnon Stakes
Rule 2 List any Cup acceptor placed 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the Moonee Valley Gold Cup
Rule 3 List any acceptor who was placed 1-2-3 in the Melbourne Cup at their last cup run
Rule 4 List the Lexus Stakes winner
Rule 5 Delete any horse whose last run in the Melbourne Cup was an unplaced run.
Rule 6 Delete any horse who is aged 3yo or 7yo or older.

This formula is compromised now because they have shifted the Mackinnon to Saturday after the cup
but these are the selections fwiw

The selections for this system are

Best Solution, Cliffs of Moher and Prince of Arran.

I'll put all in my multi but I seriously don't have a clue. I have backed Youngstar the place only at $6 and I like Magic Circle.

It's harder every year with all the imports but the exotic dividends are worth having a go at. The pools are large so if you can manage to jag the tri or first 4 you only need 5% for a good day.

The 2 I really like are Magic Circle and Muntahaa for the Cup.

I had a few good wins on Saturday. Extra Brut and Sunline getting up filled my boots.

Found another formula today that has apparently nailed the winner 18 times out of the last 20.

• Must have raced in Australia at least once prior to the great race
  • Must be in its first Melbourne Cup or previously placed within three lengths of the winner in its last Cup run
  • Must have either won or placed within two lengths of the winner in its last handicap race
  • Must be proven at 3000m-plus, if carrying any more than 55kg.
The two it didn't get were Viewed in 08 and Rekindling last year.

I have absolutely no idea which horses fit into this formula though and no idea where to look to check tbh.

My gut tells me Marmello and Magic Circle.

Settled on Finche and Magic Circle as my top 2 picks for the Melbourne Cup. I’m
Done punting for a bit now.

Found another formula today that has apparently nailed the winner 18 times out of the last 20.

• Must be in its first Melbourne Cup or previously placed within three lengths of the winner in its last Cup run
  • Must have either won or placed within two lengths of the winner in its last handicap race

I have absolutely no idea which horses fit into this formula though and no idea where to look to check tbh.

These are the selections from this system

Prince of Arran
Sir Charles Road

Worth $5 on each , I'll put them in my f4s etc

oops, I didn't read the last little bit

Amended system selections

Prince of Arran
Sir Charles Road
Rostraprovich
Runaway
Yucatan
Finche
Avillius

oops, I didn't read the last little bit

Amended system selections

Prince of Arran
Sir Charles Road
Rostraprovich
Runaway
Yucatan
Finche
Avillius

Thanks for working that out. I was excited when it was just 2, now.......lol.

Put 10 on best solution, Ventura storm and cross counter.

10 Tri on 3, 5, 4.

Expect to win nothing, good luck all!

What happened there with Cliffs of Moher? Heard something about it checking a few horses up?

As happens almost every year, I go overboard and instead of making an excellent profit, I make a small one lol. Will not complain though, I'm sure plenty of people didn't make a profit.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.