VOTE BHQ Player of Round 11

Who is your player of Round 11? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Click it - you won't be surprised.
lol was going to be one of two ppl
karapani looked like he wasnt out of his depth tbh wouldnt be shocked to see some desperate clubs come sniffing

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
lol was going to be one of two ppl
karapani looked like he wasnt out of his depth tbh wouldnt be shocked to see some desperate clubs come sniffing

Karapani was great for about 60 minutes and absolutely standing still for the last 20. This is totally understandable, the dude gave it his all - nothing but respect for me.

I agree, surely some club just saw what he did and will realise with some fitness training, he could be anything. I wonder if he might even see a pathway with us if we end up losing say Staggs due to salary cap (which I hope we don't and don't think we will).

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Karapani was great for about 60 minutes and absolutely standing still for the last 20. This is totally understandable, the dude gave it his all - nothing but respect for me.

I agree, surely some club just saw what he did and will realise with some fitness training, he could be anything. I wonder if he might even see a pathway with us if we end up losing say Staggs due to salary cap (which I hope we don't and don't think we will).
Staggs has improved his defence a lot and has become quite a good defensive centre, but his involvement in attack is simply not enough and the struggle getting early metres is observable since herbie left.

If he is scoring or setting up tries you could potential excuse this, but in games when he doesn't, he needs to be doing the hard yards too.

Karapani (on debut) ran 17 times, whilst staggs (a rep player) ran 10 times. That is not enough. He should be setting a target for at least 15 runs a game.

Karapani and ezra got caught out in defence late in the game, but the more time karapani spends in the top squad the more he will adjust to the systems.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We've got a tie for MOTM so I'm flipping a coin.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Voting is closed and with a total of 52 votes (88.1%) and a flip of the coin, BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 11 is Selwyn Cobbo.

NRL2024BHQMOTMRound11

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 52 votes (88.1%), and Jock Madden coming third with 41 votes (69.5%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 11

NRL2024BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound11

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
They got the same points lol should be tied, even though I think Cobbo was our best.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.