VOTE BHQ Player of Round 12

Who is your player of Round 12? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Sunday's match against Gold Coast Titans and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Really difficult today. Selwyn the stand out, I don't even know who after that. Went with Walsh for the diamonds and Madden because he was solid. Could probably have given X-man one since he was the only bloke to run with much venom today but he also saw ****-all minutes so whatever.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Riki, Mariner, Walsh

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
3 - Cobbo
2 - Haas
1 - Willison

And honestly, two of those are just to back up the 2 and 1

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Reece Walsh was always the most likely player. Disappeared for the majority of the second half, but came up with some good options to give Brisbane a sniff in the dying stages.

Payne Haas a one man band through the middle and even laid on some nice passes to get the ball moving.

Corey Jensen thought Brisbane looked their best when they played through the middle and Patty simply didn't have enough carries to out-point Jensen.

Not getting the love for Cobbo. Had a handful of moments, but otherwise went missing and had his usual lapses. Riki might be unlucky, but typically it's his defensive efforts that stand out and after conceding 36, whether it was his fault or not, I can't give a vote based on that.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Reece Walsh was always the most likely player. Disappeared for the majority of the second half, but came up with some good options to give Brisbane a sniff in the dying stages.

Payne Haas a one man band through the middle and even laid on some nice passes to get the ball moving.

Corey Jensen thought Brisbane looked their best when they played through the middle and Patty simply didn't have enough carries to out-point Jensen.

Not getting the love for Cobbo. Had a handful of moments, but otherwise went missing and had his usual lapses. Riki might be unlucky, but typically it's his defensive efforts that stand out and after conceding 36, whether it was his fault or not, I can't give a vote based on that.
I think what you said about Cobbo sums up the team performance. We had some big moments, but no consistency in our play.

Patty worries me. He looked drained against Parra, then somehow follwed that up with an immense performance against Manly, but he look really flat again today. I think all the games playing over 70 mins with no break is catching up with him now.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think what you said about Cobbo sums up the team performance. We had some big moments, but no consistency in our play.

Patty worries me. He looked drained against Parra, then somehow follwed that up with an immense performance against Manly, but he look really flat again today. I think all the games playing over 70 mins with no break is catching up with him now.
Big issue we have with Patty is that no one else can ball play in the middle... it basically becomes a position that we have no back up in, which would mean we would have to play a different style if he's not in the team.

Teams are also shooting up outside Patty when he's being a link man... support runners out side him need to be better to give him another option

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008

Kev tried to give him a rest early today but we shat the bed and he had to go back out sooner than I reckon they wanted.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

If that reported Origin side is on the money, he may need to do it again for QLD with only 2 forwards on the bench for the Maroons

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
Can’t bring myself to vote for 1 never mind 3.

Sorry boys, you all get nothing from me this week.

Hope this is a turning point for the season. Sort it out.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Gympie devil
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mrslong
  • phoenix
  • eggstar10
  • Lostboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.