Who is your player of Round 2? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against South Sydney Rabbitohs and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Saturday night.

Honestly, like half the team were great, half were absolutely awful and no one in between.

3 - Cobbo - no more questions about him at centre
2 - Carrigan - 78 minutes and 197 metres plus 37 tackles
1- Mariner - Showed why he got picked over Oates, those two tries, Oates doesn't score and Oates doesn't cover like that either

But I want to give an honourable mention to:
Piakura - what a gun he is destined to be, beats first tackler every time
Baker - our bench up to that point was atrocious but Baker came on and reminded me of what Palasia was offering last year, justified his being picked this week

Honestly, like half the team were great, half were absolutely awful and no one in between.

3 - Cobbo - no more questions about him at centre
2 - Carrigan - 78 minutes and 197 metres plus 37 tackles
1- Mariner - Showed why he got picked over Oates, those two tries, Oates doesn't score and Oates doesn't cover like that either

But I want to give an honourable mention to:
Piakura - what a gun he is destined to be, beats first tackler every time
Baker - our bench up to that point was atrocious but Baker came on and reminded me of what Palasia was offering last year, justified his being picked this week
If we make a plan we can really do something off Baker's play the ball. That's what impressed me the most, easily the fastest play the ball speed in our team

On the other side of the field Arthars didn't exactly light it up, but still scored a try Oates might have struggled to, and put in a great kick back inside for another try I have definitely seen Corey mess up. If Corey is sore about losing out on a starting wing spot, he doesn't really have any right to be....

Walsh... just awesome and then took over when Reyno went off

Mariner... essentially created 2 tries . The first with his speed and reaction the second all on his own

Cobbo... the hands for Arthars try!! Thought he was super solid in defence and had numerous times where he was creating something from nothing

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.