BHQ Player of Round 24

Who is your player of Round 24? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday’s match against Parramatta Eels and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

So many players to pick. I'm going Haas, Walters, Capewell.

**** I don't know. There's literally 10 players at least that deserve points. It's seriously tough to narrow it to 3.

I really have no idea. I selected Reynolds Patty and Mam but could’ve picked any one not named Riki

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Everyone? I dunno.

3. Reynolds (his kicking game was sublime, and single handedly prevented Parra getting the upper hand in the first half)
2. Walters
1. Walsh

May as well give points to 3/4 of the squad.

3. Reynolds (his kicking game was sublime, and single handedly prevented Parra getting the upper hand in the first half)
2. Walters
1. Walsh

May as well give points to 3/4 of the squad.
Cronk was raving about Moses kicking game in the first half when reyno was just finding grass kick after kick, turning Parra around

Cronk was raving about Moses kicking game in the first half when reyno was just finding grass kick after kick, turning Parra around

Moses' kicking game was great, he was keeping them in it to an extent.

On to us, I can't pick just three players, we didn't have anyone bad.

But for the pure academic exercise of it:

3 - Farnworth
2 - Palasia
1 - Walters

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  • scobie
  • Adammacca
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.