VOTE BHQ Player of Round 25

Who is your player of Round 25? (Pick 3)

• 4. Deine Mariner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Jesse Arthars

• 10. Xavier Willison

• 11. Brendan Piakura

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 15. Kobe Hetherington

• 16. Josiah Karapani

• 17. Martin Taupau

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mind blowing stat from last night.

Mozer's average play the ball speed: 2.26s (52 passes, 55 receipts) (3 runs, 26 metres) (34 minutes)

That's incredible, if true. I don't think I've ever seen faster.

Meanwhile Billy's PTB speed was perfectly acceptable: 3.28s (56 passes, 58 receipts) (1 run, 3 metres) (46 minutes)

They'd probably mean something if it wasn't based on 3 and 1 play-the-balls.

Voting is closed and with a total of 34 votes (89.5%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 25 is Adam Reynolds.

NRL2024BHQMOTMRound25

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 32 votes (84.2%), and Kotoni Staggs coming third with 14 votes (36.8%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 25

NRL2024BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound25

Mind blowing stat from last night.

Mozer's average play the ball speed: 2.26s (52 passes, 55 receipts) (3 runs, 26 metres) (34 minutes)

That's incredible, if true. I don't think I've ever seen faster.

Meanwhile Billy's PTB speed was perfectly acceptable: 3.28s (56 passes, 58 receipts) (1 run, 3 metres) (46 minutes)

Mozer is just a jet. Listening to him talk, he is articulate and intelligent. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with and I think he will be a big factor in steering the ship when reynolds retires. Who knows, we might only need a Madden calibre HB with mozer feeding the ball to the likes of Mam and Walsh.

Active Now

• Stix
  • johnny plath
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • mitch222
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • mrtij
  • Fitzy
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.