BHQ Player of Round 27

Who is your player of around 27? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your comparisons to Tesi are cruel.

But again, theres some truth to it.

Lets just say he's got some ways to go. Not up the big league just yet. Needs to be a lot smarter......

I can't see him defending well in the halves.....so its fB or nothing (super-sub) for mine.

Codesports: Craddock's QLD team of the year:

1 Reece Walsh (Broncos)
2 Jamayne Isaako (Dolphins)​
3 Herbie Farnworth (Broncos)
4 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)​
5 Alofiana Khan-Pereira (Titans),​
6 Ezra Mam (Broncos),
7 Adam Reynolds (Broncos)
8 Payne Haas (Broncos)
9 Reece Robson (Cowboys)​
10 Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Titans)​
11 David Fifita (Titans)​
12 Tom Gilbert (Dolphins)​
13 Pat Carrigan (Broncos)
BIGGEST DRAWCARD: Reece Walsh – genuine box office gold​
MOST CONSISTENT PLAYERS: Payne Haas, Isaako, Pat Carrigan.​
MOST UNDERRATED ACHIEVEMENT: The Broncos to lose just one of 11 away games.​
MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER: Herbie Farnworth. Gets lost in the stardust sprinkled by Reece Walsh but few players in the competition are more consistent.​
COACH OF THE YEAR: Wayne Bennett. Kevin Walters has done a great job but on November 20, 2021, less than two years ago, Bennett did not have one player on his books. To win nine games and go close in so many was a superb effort.​

Codesports: Craddock's QLD team of the year:

1 Reece Walsh (Broncos)
2 Jamayne Isaako (Dolphins)​
3 Herbie Farnworth (Broncos)
4 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)​
5 Alofiana Khan-Pereira (Titans),​
6 Ezra Mam (Broncos),
7 Adam Reynolds (Broncos)
8 Payne Haas (Broncos)
9 Reece Robson (Cowboys)​
10 Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Titans)​
11 David Fifita (Titans)​
12 Tom Gilbert (Dolphins)​
13 Pat Carrigan (Broncos)
BIGGEST DRAWCARD: Reece Walsh – genuine box office gold​
MOST CONSISTENT PLAYERS: Payne Haas, Isaako, Pat Carrigan.​
MOST UNDERRATED ACHIEVEMENT: The Broncos to lose just one of 11 away games.​
MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER: Herbie Farnworth. Gets lost in the stardust sprinkled by Reece Walsh but few players in the competition are more consistent.​
COACH OF THE YEAR: Wayne Bennett. Kevin Walters has done a great job but on November 20, 2021, less than two years ago, Bennett did not have one player on his books. To win nine games and go close in so many was a superb effort.​
Agree with most of this 2 Exceptions Wayne Bennett & Robson. I think Billy deserves the gong ahead of Robson who shat the bed most of the year.

Not at fullback. Worst efforts and positioning I’ve seen since Niu
I thought it wasn't the worst, it's just Storm had a game plan to get him to tackle near our line and the rest of the team didn't adjust to it, which would have been hard given all the new faces.

His positioning in defence when he has a stronger team around him isn't really an issue.

His attack though is something not many players in the game are capable of.

I thought it wasn't the worst, it's just Storm had a game plan to get him to tackle near our line and the rest of the team didn't adjust to it, which would have been hard given all the new faces.

His positioning in defence when he has a stronger team around him isn't really an issue.

His attack though is something not many players in the game are capable of.
He does similar in Q Cup. Takes the selfish or lazy option in defence every time.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Professor47
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.