Who is your player of Round 5? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Melbourne Storm and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Mam, Carrigan and a point for the giant who did well for his first game.

Ezra for sure... Staggs was pretty great again, Jesse was great... Tristan probably deserves some points as well though. Patty one of the only forwards to stand up... Te Kura was pretty fucking great on debut

I might go
3. Ezra
2. Patty
1. Arthars

Final set should have been five hit ups from Te Kura. I know it doesn't make sense. But I stand by it.

Carrigan, of course, and I thought Riki had a really good game. Ez obviously unlucky, he'll get more votes from me this year though.

Tough One.

I'm going to go Mam, Riki (just edging out Patty) and the Kid on debut

Mam Arthurs and I'll give one to Te Kura even though Patty played better because it was his debut.

3. Carrigan
2. Mam
1. Arthars

Big Ben was damn close to the 1 point for a great debut.

Can't give any points to Arthars for bombing that try, absolute mood killer at the game. I just can't believe that. Yes he had a blinder apart from that but too bad.

3 - Carrigan (The bloke is a machine but did do two dumb offloads that could have been costly)
2 - Mam (one point off for missing some key tackles but of course he wasn't really helped by his inside and outside man)
1 - Te Kura (that kid was everywhere)

Unfortunately on the other side of the coin, Aquaman was bought back to earth, I would have thought about hooking him if Reyno hadn't gone down. And Baker, why the heck even show up? The bloke is an enigma. 3 runs from your prop for what 14m? If Willison is back next week, see you later mate because Big Ben owned it tonight.

I'm livid with Baker.

By the powers of Blores left nipple, who the actual feck voted for Baker?

Mam - GF performance
Tank - Perfect debut
Reyno - leader and inspirational

By the powers of Blores left nipple, who the actual feck voted for Baker?

Mam - GF performance
Tank - Perfect debut
Reyno - leader and inspirational
Who the **** do you think did 🙄🙄🙄

Seriously that deadshit should be banned. Why do we entertain these gronks? The moron thinks he has grounds to troll us while his own team is easily the worst in the comp at this moment....
fuckin cowgronks, he shouldn't be allowed to vote, but I don't mind other supporters here we can punchbag them when we win like last week haha.

Seriously that deadshit should be banned. Why do we entertain these gronks? The moron thinks he has grounds to troll us while his own team is easily the worst in the comp at this moment....
Lol I like him, his trolling is pretty funny.

Voting is closed and with a total of 40 votes (88.9%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 5 is Ezra Mam.

NRL2024BHQMOTMRound5

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 30 votes (66.7%), and Benjamin Te Kura coming third with 17 votes (37.8%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 5

NRL2024BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound5

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.