Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday’s match against Canberra Raiders and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Could give a point to anyone in our team (except Hunt).

Walsh: getting back to his brilliant best.
Madden: giving him some love before Reynolds is back. Those 1st half kicks were awesome.
Mam: getting better every week, and those kick chases are great.

Could give a point to anyone in our team (except Hunt).

Walsh: getting back to his brilliant best.
Madden: giving him some love before Reynolds is back. Those 1st half kicks were awesome.
Mam: getting better every week, and those kick chases are great.1

3. Walsh
2. Carrigan
1. Cobbo

Kobe gets a mention for snapping the fullback in half, but getting sick of his silly errors.

Token point to Corey - aimed up and caught everything they threw at his dick fingers.

Everyone played well which was good. Poor Jayden had a shitty 5-10mins but overall did his job. Few silly errors here and there from people as well but everyone played well.

I know Ezra and Reece definately deserve points but my concern with this game was the match up in the forward pack, so I had to give the three points to forwards Carrigan, Jenson and Willison.

Everyone played well which was good. Poor Jayden had a shitty 5-10mins but overall did his job. Few silly errors here and there from people as well but everyone played well.

I know Ezra and Reece definately deserve points but my concern with this game was the match up in the forward pack, so I had to give the three points to forwards Carrigan, Jenson and Willison.
Couldn't agree more about hunt. He isn't an 80 minute back rower, he's a 40 minute edge or 30 minute middle man. I was screaming at the TV as much as anyone to get him off but I do hope he isn't back listed bcos of that 10 minute period where he was obviously fatigued. He's a future bench or 18th man option for sure and tbf quality depth!

Couldn't agree more about hunt. He isn't an 80 minute back rower, he's a 40 minute edge or 30 minute middle man. I was screaming at the TV as much as anyone to get him off but I do hope he isn't back listed bcos of that 10 minute period where he was obviously fatigued. He's a future bench or 18th man option for sure and tbf quality depth!
I think you get a decent 50mins out of him. He actually plays fairly well through the middle.

If we actually got reps into piakura to cover centre as I think he is the best option in the side ( over riki), then hunt would actually be better on the bench for us than Oates/Tristan.

That way we don't have a wasted spot at full strength because we can still use him through the middle, or if backline injury in 2nd row and piakura shifting.

The other thing is he hasn't yet been an 80min NRL player before this year. I also think patty said it well in regards to him and Baker that it does take some time coming into a new system from a different team. He actually does run really nice lines as a backrower even when they are decoys, but he certainly has alot to work on.

I went Walsh, Patty and Jensen, with Mam a very close 4th. Hard to split Walsh and Mam for me tonight but had to give points to Pat and Corey for the effort.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Morepudding
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.