BHQ Player of Round Five

Who is your player of Round Five? (Pick 3)

• 1. Tesi Niu

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2. Corey Oates

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • 4. Herbie Farnworth

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 5. Selwyn Cobbo

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 6. Billy Walters

• 7. Adam Reynolds

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 8. Keenan Palasia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Jake Turpin

• 10. Payne Haas

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 11. Kurt Capewell

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 13. Kobe Hetherington

• 14. Ryan James

• 15. Corey Jensen

• 16. TC Robati

• 17. Billy Walters

• 18. Tyson Gamble (Reserve)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Sydney Roosters and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Sydney Roosters and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Not fucking Tesi!!

Oates, Staggs, Haas, Reynolds.

Someone has to miss out from those 4, I've went with Reynolds since his goal kicking cost us the game ultimately.

While the forwards were good as usual, giving it to the backs this game:
3 - Oates - killed it, he's looking to have a good year. Hopefully he's not too injured.
2 - Staggs - kills it with the early ball, think he broke every single tackle.
1 - Reynolds- great kicks kept us in the game. Disappointing on the conversions. But starting to gel better with the team.

Honourable mention: Cobbo - great effort on that run out of touch. Good runs and less errors.

Reynolds Staggs and Oates.

Haas deserves it as well but someone had to miss.

Oates, Reynolds and Staggs. They were far and away our best.

Niu, Turpin and James were all garbage.

Oates, Arey and Staggs.

Notable mentions to Palasia (he's looking the goods, great motor on the kid), Jensen and Paix tonight. Paix especially should be getting more minutes than Turps next week.

Oates
Reyno
Payne

Staggs was close to being my third but his passiveness in defence let us down a bit again. Far improved from him and Cobbo though. I feel like Payne is so good every week that people don’t vote for him if a few others put their hand up.

Oates
Staggs
and 1 for Cobbo. That run of his out of the ingoal was one of the highlights of the night and reminded of the Willie Carne carry which led to the next play sending the Pearl on his 95M run to the try line in the GF.

Was putting crisp passes in front of blokes. Organising the forwards. He was much better than Turps tonight. We looked better as a team with him on IMO.
How was he organising the forwards? I didn't notice any change when he was on, I was looking forward to him being a threat from there and he didn't run the ball. I was pretty disappointed with Paix last night, and Turpin had a pretty decent game.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.