BHQ Player of Round Four

Who is your player of Round Four? (Pick 3)

• 4. Herbie Farnworth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Selwyn Cobbo

• 6. Ezra Mam

• 9. Billy Walters

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Keenan Palasia

• 17. Martin Taupau

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Riki is also getting in the opposition’s face, this side is developing a back bone.

Voted Staggs Haas Reynolds in that order, Staggs effort at the end as well as making the ***** know whos home it is sealed it for me.
Walsh just missing out.
Reynolds? He had an absolute shocker.

Had to watch the game on replay which was bloody nerve-racking. Had to resist opening HQ to put me out of my misery. Stuck it out though and loved the finish.

If possible, I’d give top points to the ref for putting the whistle away for three quarters of the game. Man, what a difference it makes when the 6 agains don’t raise their head. Seeing as that isn’t possible, let’s go:

Staggs
Haas
Riki

Staggs
Haas
Riki
Count Me In Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Player ratings from the Courier Mail. Disagree with most.
Wouldn't be rating Billy above Ezra, Flegler or Paix, for starters.
Riki, Capewell, Haas underrated.

1. REECE WALSH - 8
2. JESSE ARTHARS - 7
3. KOTONI STAGGS - 8.5
4. HERBIE FARNWORTH - 7
5. SELWYN COBBO - 6.5

6. EZRA MAM - 5
7. ADAM REYNOLDS - 7

8. TOM FLEGLER - 5.5
9. BILLY WALTERS - 6
10. PAYNE HAAS - 8.5
11. KURT CAPEWELL - 7
12. JORDAN RIKI - 6.5
13. PAT CARRIGAN - 7

14. CORY PAIX - 5
15. KEENAN PALASIA - 4
16. COREY JENSEN -7
17. MARTIN TAUPAU - 6.5

3. Haas - Had a try saver at the start of the game defending the grubber through and then his second stint was immense. Coming out and almost putting Walsh through a gap, if not for a last ditch tackle from Nichols, and then on the next play offloading again for Cobbo to be put away down the wing. We're starting to see the offloading game and more destructive runs from him now. If we can just start setting him up for trys inside the 10m he'll basically be a complete forward.

2. Staggs - Rolled the sleeves up again with 16 carries amd bringing his solid hard hitting defence, and then seals it with an historic length of the field try that will be on highlights for years to come

1. Riki - Hard to pick a third, but Riki brought intensity in defence and knows and plays his role really well in this side at the moment. His defensive intensity has been a real point of difference for us this year and his edge has been super solid. He's now someone teams have to watch out for on kick chases

What did he do well? All his passes went to the ground, and he had 2-3 good kicks all night.
More about how he ended the game, the Capewell try was all him attracting the defender to open the hole and his kicking at the end was good, goal kicking was shocking though.

The game was a slog with barely any stoppages in the end, errors were bad on both sides.

Walsh
Staggs
Hass

For mine, they all get 3 points.

At last, a class FB ... and playing like one. How refreshing. How looooong has it been?

Staggs is becoming the beast he is and Haas is Hass, best prop in the game, and starting to play like it more consistently.

I've gone with ARey, Haas and Riki.

Staggs and Walsh unlucky to miss out

Reynolds? He had an absolute shocker.
An absolute shocker is a bit much......yes, he was off but did do enough right things to help us across the line.

Agree though....he shouldn't be in the top 3.

Active Now

• jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skyblues87
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • Griffo
  • Alec
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.