BHQ Player of Round Nine

Who is your player of Round Nine? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday’s match against South Sydney Rabbitohs and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Reynolds (played great, backs let him down a bit tonight)
Walsh (played ok, but great chase)
Riki (should try to catch those balls on the chase now and then)

Really hard tonight, apart from Reyno.

Went for Riki and Kobe, without any real conviction. Rocks and diamonds from too many of our stars tonight, and the rocks unfortunately outweighed the good they did.

Reyno, Pat, Walshy 321😍

Staggs, Herbie, Flegs -3 -2 -1 🤮

Carrigan, Arey and Walters. Cant really see anyone else who did anything. Maybe Kobe

Not sure why so many people thought Herbie had a bad game tonight. Admittedly I watched it live from the ground, and won't torture myself by watching the replay. But he was a constant threat all night (it also looked like a complete BS sin bin)

3 - Reyno
2 - Herbie
1 - Billy, because at least while he was on the floodgates remained close 😝

Don't understand the Herbie hate tonight. Other than the sin bin I can't think of anything he did wrong. Also made a thousand metres while the rest of the team went backwards.

Don't understand the Herbie hate tonight. Other than the sin bin I can't think of anything he did wrong. Also made a thousand metres while the rest of the team went backwards.
Not sure I'd call it hate. Wasn't his best game defensively and nothing came of all those metres he ran. Contrast that with his opposing centre and fullback who ran roughshod all over him. Plus that trip. His head was not in the right place tonight. Maybe watch the highlights.

3. Reynolds
2. Carrigan
1. Taupau (mostly because I didn't want to give anyone the 1 point).

3 - Reynolds: Did everything he could in that first half to get us on top, but was let down badly
2 - Patty: Thought he was leading the forwards for the most part. Also thought he was left on the field too long

No one else for me at this point. Walsh did some nice things, but wasted too much possession. Riki looked to be fit again, which is a good sign that the injury is gone, but we let the game become stop start which played into souths hands and takes away from his game (i.e. kick chase)

Really surprised at the lack of Cobbo votes. I'm on of his biggest "haters" and I thought he was great.

Reynolds
Cobbo
Herbie

Carrigan probably should have got a point, but he needs to put away the offload. He keeps throwing the pill away.

Really surprised at the lack of Cobbo votes. I'm on of his biggest "haters" and I thought he was great.

Reynolds
Cobbo
Herbie

Carrigan probably should have got a point, but he needs to put away the offload. He keeps throwing the pill away.
His carries were first class, he was safe under the high ball, he did a lot right. But he was also caught out in defence more than a couple of times and bombed what should have been a certain try - that turned out fairly critical in the end (along with Kotoni's brain farts). Legitimate rocks and diamonds.

I'd have given him points for sure without the rocks, and look if we won he'd still probably get my vote. But he's responsible for fumbling chances that were a huge factor in losing the game, so I couldn't give him points. Just my 2c.

His carries were first class, he was safe under the high ball, he did a lot right. But he was also caught out in defence more than a couple of times and bombed what should have been a certain try - that turned out fairly critical in the end (along with Kotoni's brain farts). Legitimate rocks and diamonds.

I'd have given him points for sure without the rocks, and look if we won he'd still probably get my vote. But he's responsible for fumbling chances that were a huge factor in losing the game, so I couldn't give him points. Just my 2c.
Yeah understandable. I don't recall his bombed try.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • mieko
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Gaz
  • MaroubraBroncos
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.